How Conservative...?

More like having women as trophy wives.

Why is it that white men are more often guilty about such than black men?

Hmmm.. trophy wife...there's something I shall never have the title to.

Are more white men guilty of holding double standards? I don't know.

Yes I've heard the term before. It's something I shall never be referred as. But are white men more guilty of it? That I don't know.

I know one group of white men that white women ought never think about having any form of relationship with: Republicans!:happy:

With the nonsense that's going on with American politics right now... He'd better not think about voting for those racist clowns.

LOL...he votes for whoever he thinks would be the better candidate....though thats not saying much.

I want a relationship with a black man, I want to have children with a black man and if anyone in my life doesn't like it they can go jump off a bridge. I want to be a completely happy and sexually satisfied white woman and I will go to any lengths to get what I want.

I love that declaration, Amelia. You deserve to be happy!!

tumblr_liy9dcovEe1qhd4eoo1_400.png

A lot of hubbies out there often relate this to me whenever discussing about their wives: that a lot of their women have/had grown up in a conservative home where the thought of sex was often forbidden and considered evil. I know there's still a lot of such women even now with the advent of the internet and Facebook and various sexual sites.

I'd like to know if there's any such women/men here who too were raised in such a manner and when they decided to rally against it.
I don't think either me or my wife were raised to believe sex was evil or forbidden, I was raised to believe that it should wait until marriage, but I didn't wait that long by any means. We were both raised to believe that sex should be between a husband and wife, and that cheating was unacceptable. I still believe the act of cheating is wrong, as in going behind the spouses back and sleeping with another person. However I guess about 4 years ago I started getting interested in the idea of my wife being with other men, and that evolved more into being interested in her being with black men. I think at first her reaction was a lot like many other women in the stories that I have read which was along the lines of "you're asking me to cheat on you?" I think I got my wife over the moral issue hump and she does not see it as cheating anymore.

I think at first her reaction was a lot like many other women in the stories that I have read which was along the lines of "you're asking me to cheat on you?" I think I got my wife over the moral issue hump and she does not see it as cheating anymore.

That's beautiful to hear you say! A lot of hubbies tend to suffer when it comes to this part. Most of them find it hard even bringing up the subject, let alone suggesting it to their wives.

That's beautiful to hear you say! A lot of hubbies tend to suffer when it comes to this part. Most of them find it hard even bringing up the subject, let alone suggesting it to their wives.
Thanks, it took a little bit for me to suggest it to my wife as well, but I am glad I did.

Back