How can i learn to enjoy to eat my cum?

I wasnt able to eat my own cum either and then my wife had a group of black men over and she made me suck everyone of them off to completion and I swallowed all 11 loads of cum that night and took 4 in the ass and I’ve been hooked on cum ever since especially black cum I could suck on a black cock every day my wife made me into her little sissy and she makes sure I get plenty of cum to swallow
my kinder of wife.
A keeper for sure.

My wife got me into it she loves pegging me I lay on my back she fucks my ass and I jack off and cum all over myself. Except one night when I cum all over myself she pulled her dildo out of my ass smeared it all in the cum then she said suck it off the dick at first I was like seriously and she said it makes my pussy wet. Now I am addicted to eating it either out of her pussy, sharing it with her after I cum in her mouth or by sucking it off her dildo after she has fucked me with it.
way to go.

Finding something gross is a learned response. It can be unlearned. Start by tasting your precum while masturbating. The suggestions regarding taking it during the midst of orgasm are good, that will be when you are most interested in the taboo. Then move on to taking it asap after the orgasm before you have time to chicken out. You probably will never want to lick cold cum off of a plate, but why would you want to unless you want to push the taboo farther for a second orgasm? Eventually you will crave it as much as you do pussy juice, but this is all about pressing the boundaries, so enjoy the learning process. It is a fetish, not the innate desire for reproduction that you are doing here.

all you need to do is lay back and let your wife ride you as you come in her she scoots up your body pins you to bed and rides your face, no escaping and resist the urge to throw her off, just keep licking and believe me it will become a passion for life.
you will make her come all over again and again as the TABOO of licking come from her will be your biggest aphrodisiac for both of you.
when you progress to another guys come from her will prove to her how much you truly love and worship her.
good luck and enjoy her rewards for you.

I agree with a few on here, if you can throw your legs over your head and cum into your mouth, then that’s the easiest way. Unfortunately as I’ve got older I’m no longer flexible enough, but I’ve enjoyed doing it Iike that since my youth. Practised so much when I was younger, I managed to be able to lick the tip of my cock for 20 years.
Another way that works for me is, wear a flavoured condom, cum in it, but leave it on your cock to keep the cum warm, after a few minutes, you’ll feel horny enough and happily eat it. Just lower the tip to your mouth and bite the tip off it if the smell of your own cum puts you off.

Or tie off the full condom, rest it between your ass cheeks to keep it warm if your in bed at night, 30 minutes later, you’ll really feel like it, let just place the condom in your mouth and gentle bite through the condom, your cum will instantly fill your mouth well after you’ve originally cum. Sometimes I’ll still be horny enough to wank again while I bite through and swallow the first load.

Absolutely! I cum and all my cum eating desires leave
that is a natural reaction
simple answer is if you really, really want to do it is have your wife tie you down,
ride your cock till you come then she simply straddles your head.
no escaping the outcome and with luck you will love the taste or if still not good a one of thing.

I agree with a few on here, if you can throw your legs over your head and cum into your mouth, then that’s the easiest way. Unfortunately as I’ve got older I’m no longer flexible enough, but I’ve enjoyed doing it Iike that since my youth. Practised so much when I was younger, I managed to be able to lick the tip of my cock for 20 years.
Another way that works for me is, wear a flavoured condom, cum in it, but leave it on your cock to keep the cum warm, after a few minutes, you’ll feel horny enough and happily eat it. Just lower the tip to your mouth and bite the tip off it if the smell of your own cum puts you off.

Or tie off the full condom, rest it between your ass cheeks to keep it warm if your in bed at night, 30 minutes later, you’ll really feel like it, let just place the condom in your mouth and gentle bite through the condom, your cum will instantly fill your mouth well after you’ve originally cum. Sometimes I’ll still be horny enough to wank again while I bite through and swallow the first load.
Love your ideas about cumming in a condom and eating your own cum. The part about keeping it warm between my ass cheeks will add to the excitement!!! Ill definetly be trying that today!!!!!!! :)

Love your ideas about cumming in a condom and eating your own cum. The part about keeping it warm between my ass cheeks will add to the excitement!!! Ill definetly be trying that today!!!!!!! :)
Cool, will love to here how you go. I've learned fruit flavoured condoms help, and yes, keeping it at body temperature is important, stone cold cum, is a much harder task to enjoy.

Back