How can i learn to enjoy to eat my cum?

I feel the same way. It's a huge turn on to think about it while jerking off, but the moment I cum, I chicken out. I have succeeded a few times, when my wife tells me I have to do it. I have eaten my cum out of my wife's pussy many times after we have sex. That way always seems easier.

I haven't swallowed my own cum in many years but whenever I did I would have my legs above my head and shoot it straight into my mouth. I thought it tasted good fresh and warm. Close your eyes though and hope your aim is good. I've never had any desire to scoop up my cum and eat it off my fingers or out if my wife. I would swallow any cum from a black cock she was fucking, though.

If you really enjoy eating your own cum you just have to commit to doing so after you shoot your load. First of all you have to love the taste of cum no matter whose it is and want cum badly. :) I have been eating my own cum almost daily for many years and whether I shoot my load in my hand or a shot glass and squeeze out the last drop its down the hatch without hesitation. If you wait you probably wont eat your cum and a nice load goes wasted. :(

If you really enjoy eating your own cum you just have to commit to doing so after you shoot your load. First of all you have to love the taste of cum no matter whose it is and want cum badly. :) I have been eating my own cum almost daily for many years and whether I shoot my load in my hand or a shot glass and squeeze out the last drop its down the hatch without hesitation. If you wait you probably wont eat your cum and a nice load goes wasted. :(
I need to teach myself, to eat my cum.

Maybe i should meet other guys and eat their cum.
I'm shy, any idea how i can meet my First Guy?

My GF doesnt like Things like that. So i do Things Like that alone.

Ive found you either love cum or you don't. I happen to love it and the first time I ever ate my own was when I was a teenager at a basketball camp, one night I just decided to pull my legs back over my head and came into my mouth and face, I loved it from the first taste. Now getting a strangers cum at a glory hole at sex shop was totally different.....racked with nerves to even go downstairs to the video booths where everyone knows if you go in the booths youre there to either suck or be sucked. So that first experience was a mix of extreme anxiety but also feeling taboo and dirty and that really stimulated my mind and pushed me to do it. My first couple cocks I stroked and licked and sucked were white guys, then a fairly well hung black guy put his cock through the hole and I absolutely loved everything about having my mouth all over his cock....I eventually signaled him into my booth so I could lick his balls too and he came so heavy it was all over my face, neck, chest and mouth....Im sure I looked like a cock sucking addict walking out of that store but I was so high on BBC I couldn't have cared less. That's what put me on the track to wanting Bbc as much as I could get.

I love to edge myself and taste my precum off of my fingers over and over as I get closer to orgasm. By the time I am ready to cum I want to taste it so badly so I will swing my legs over my head and cum directly into my mouth and on my face. I love the taste of my warm cum. It reinforces the fact that I have truly become bisexual and submissive

My wife got me into it she loves pegging me I lay on my back she fucks my ass and I jack off and cum all over myself. Except one night when I cum all over myself she pulled her dildo out of my ass smeared it all in the cum then she said suck it off the dick at first I was like seriously and she said it makes my pussy wet. Now I am addicted to eating it either out of her pussy, sharing it with her after I cum in her mouth or by sucking it off her dildo after she has fucked me with it.

I rly like The idea to eat my cum every time i jerk Off.
But sometimes it wont work and i cant eat it.

What can i do, that i grow to a cum craving slut?
My wife got me into it she loves pegging me I lay on my back she fucks my ass and I jack off and cum all over myself. Except one night when I cum all over myself she pulled her dildo out of my ass smeared it all in the cum then she said suck it off the dick at first I was like seriously and she said it makes my pussy wet. Now I am addicted to eating it either out of her pussy, sharing it with her after I cum in her mouth or by sucking it off her dildo after she has fucked me with it.

I wasnt able to eat my own cum either and then my wife had a group of black men over and she made me suck everyone of them off to completion and I swallowed all 11 loads of cum that night and took 4 in the ass and I’ve been hooked on cum ever since especially black cum I could suck on a black cock every day my wife made me into her little sissy and she makes sure I get plenty of cum to swallow

Aside from my wife kissing me after I had cum in her mouth, the only time I have managed to eat my cum is from a condom after fucking her a couple of hours prior whilst jerking off...I swallowed my whole load, but only done it once so far.

Never managed to eat it straight afterwards.
oh you por sod you don't know what you are missing.
I loved to get my head down there as it not only is the good cuck thing to do but you can continue her pleasure as she responds to your actions.
pin her down and just keep licking riding through her orgasms
it's incredible knowing you can make come even after her bad boy as fucked into oblivion.

Back