Hotwives......Any Who Was That Blackman Inqueries from Neighbors?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Ladies any situations where nosy neighbors wanted to know why Mr. Blackman was at your residence? How did you respond?

Last edited:
No, but once I showed up by Uber in my own driveway in a long black wig, stilletos and kneehighs and a black dress so that I could role-play an *******, and my nosy cop-wife neighbor happened to be out walking her dog right in front of our house.

She doesn't look at me or wave hello anymore, and that was about a year ago. 🤣🤷‍♀️

No, but once I showed up by Uber in my own driveway in a long black wig, stilletos and kneehighs and a black dress so that I could role-play an *******, and my nosy cop-wife neighbor happened to be out walking her dog right in front of our house.

She doesn't look at me or wave hello anymore, and that was about a year ago. 🤣🤷‍♀️

Priceless........

So, Ladies any recent incidences where "Your Friendly Neighborhood BBC Friend"

caused neighbors to ask questions or give you the side-eye about your fondness for Melanated Men?

Ladies any situations where nosy neighbors wanted to know why Mr. Blackman was at your residence? How did you respond?
All the time at our old place. The neighbors on the right never minded a thing but the neighbor on the left found any reason to come knocking on the door and asking what we were up to. We mentioned it to the property board that this was excessively irritating when we moved away.

All the time at our old place. The neighbors on the right never minded a thing but the neighbor on the left found any reason to come knocking on the door and asking what we were up to. We mentioned it to the property board that this was excessively irritating when we moved away.
Maybe the Mrs neighbor is now ready to explore her wildside after all this time....

We live right now in an RV park, while we work on building our land. Very close neighbors in proximity, and some are now close friends as well.

Had some move away that knew what we were up to and were supportive. One wife even expressed interest in doing things with my wife on our OF page. Some of our neighbor friends would not be supportive of it in any way so unfortunately we have not had her guy over for awhile.

I never have understood why people judge others and everyone so harshly as if they are above them morally and spiritually. As if also, they have never considered or tried alternative things in their lives.

Our neighbors are generally friendly and have never inquired about the Black Men who have stopped by. Some may have wondered what was going on but none so far have ever come out and questioned our choice of visitors.

Back