Hotwives......Any Who Was That Blackman Inqueries from Neighbors?

No both my wife and I have black friends that don't even know about our lifestyle that come to the house regularly. It's the motel meeting that we get looks 😅. But we just blow them off, she kissed him in the hall after this couple kinda looked us over in the elevator, big old I'm going to get fucked kiss. We all got a kick out of that

No both my wife and I have black friends that don't even know about our lifestyle that come to the house regularly. It's the motel meeting that we get looks 😅. But we just blow them off, she kissed him in the hall after this couple kinda looked us over in the elevator, big old I'm going to get fucked kiss. We all got a kick out of that
Love it!

I would enjoy having a lovely couple like you here in my area

All the time at our old place. The neighbors on the right never minded a thing but the neighbor on the left found any reason to come knocking on the door and asking what we were up to. We mentioned it to the property board that this was excessively irritating when we moved away.
Maybe they were hoping to find a BBC for her 🤣🤣🤣

We live right now in an RV park, while we work on building our land. Very close neighbors in proximity, and some are now close friends as well.

Had some move away that knew what we were up to and were supportive. One wife even expressed interest in doing things with my wife on our OF page. Some of our neighbor friends would not be supportive of it in any way so unfortunately we have not had her guy over for awhile.

I never have understood why people judge others and everyone so harshly as if they are above them morally and spiritually. As if also, they have never considered or tried alternative things in their lives.
We have two RV parks on the military base I work on here in our area. I probably should take my gym time and run through them some day

We live right now in an RV park, while we work on building our land. Very close neighbors in proximity, and some are now close friends as well.

Had some move away that knew what we were up to and were supportive. One wife even expressed interest in doing things with my wife on our OF page. Some of our neighbor friends would not be supportive of it in any way so unfortunately we have not had her guy over for awhile.

I never have understood why people judge others and everyone so harshly as if they are above them morally and spiritually. As if also, they have never considered or tried alternative things in their lives.
It's about Power & Control or more accurately, feeling and belief of SUPERIORITY. There are many that still believe consensual sexual relations with a Blackman is an example of moral degeneracy.

We live in a fairly secluded place but after 15 years of men stopping by to fuck my wife, sometimes when I’m not even home, it’s hard to believe someone doesn’t suspect something.
My not giving a damn about what they know and think and at the same time being hella excited about they might know is a cuckolds the super power. We turn their judgement into hard ons and wet pussies. E5EA48B5-2069-4A17-BA84-E598158D3DCF.jpeg

When we still had our house in a residential neighborhood, I'm sure several neighbors wondered why black men would show up at our place, generally in the evenings and for a couple of hours. A single gentlemen stopping by is probably easier to explain than two or three.
We've since moved into an apartment building, which provides plenty of anonymity.

Back