Is any woman walked with cum?

thexxxtrain

Couple
From
Greece
My husband once asked me to walk overs in cum on my face when we were on vacation but I was not very confident about and I didn’t… so I want to know if any one did it and how people responded to her being like that..

Я сосала мужчине в машине, когда я приехала домой я увидела, что у меня на лице его сперма.. было очень неловко :закатывать глаза:

Yes I have on a few occasions when our bull fucked me bareback and filled my pussy with his seed , then he fucked me a second time pulling out before cumin, he then masturbated shooting his cum over my face and into my hair.
He then instructed my husband to stop at an all night service station sending me into buy something with cum leaking out of my gaping cunt and over my face and in my hair that was clearly visible to anyone looking at me

Yes I have on a few occasions when our bull fucked me bareback and filled my pussy with his seed , then he fucked me a second time pulling out before cumin, he then masturbated shooting his cum over my face and into my hair.
damn!! Did anyone notice it?

Back