Hotties in Hollywood, Music Industry & etc

Jay and Beyonce, Just got into a spat over her coming.... To ta ta's birthday party, which Jay was throwing! Beyonce said she didn't want her there.... Or she wouldn't be present! Seems like kanya... would have learned with Amber Rose, but oh well!!! Go-figure..

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian - I wish them the best in their relationship but I'll be surprised if they make it until the end of the year, let alone the summer.

View attachment 87205View attachment 87206View attachment 87207

I think for Kim it's a case of "so many Black Cocks-so little time- before I lose my looks!" So she is getting as many as she can, while she can.

She should smarten up and get herself a nice white cuckold, like her mom did. Then she could fuck as many as she wants, whenever she wants and not have to deal with doing them one at a time. :bounce:

I can be totally wrong, but I suspect she wouldn't seriously date a Black man of a darker complexion. I'm not familiar with afrojack, but I'm assuming he's bi-racial or someone in his family is.

By the way, what's the deal with people posting the same picture multiple times lately?

It doesn't make the pictures anymore appealing.

Agreed. That guy looks more Mexican, Italian, or Middle Eastern.

I doubt Paris Hilton would date ANY dark Black Male, especially given that she seemed quite fond of using the word "N---ers!" in a very much circulated party video a couple years back.

:bounce: hard to say how black paris would go but dj afrojack is half dutch half african as 4 the pics repeat that was a mistake:hot:parishiltonafrojack.jpg parishiltonAfrojack3-20120417-40.jpgparishiltonafrojack.jpgparishiltonAfrojack3-20120417-40.jpg

Monica Bellucci. She's been in lots of films. The Matrix Rloaded, Passion of the Christ, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Sorcerers Apprentice, etc. Too many to list here.
I FUCKING TOTALLY AGREE..one of the hottest women around..would give my left nut for a day with her...your comment on Fergie had me LOL..osp25

Carmen-Electra-170.JPG

Carmen Electa

Back