Hot White Women in Politics.

Her is my top ten list for hottest women in politics today

10. Dana Perino- very cute. View attachment 3649387
9. Kimberly Guilfoyle. Can’t believe she’s over 50. View attachment 3649388

8. AOC- batshit crazy, but my most likely to be wild as hell in bed View attachment 3649390View attachment 3649391
7. Lauren Chen- half white/half Asian and 100% good looking. View attachment 3649397
6. Martha McCallum- beautiful older woman on Fox News. Aging well. View attachment 3649399
5. Gretchen Whitmore- just like AOC, has the crazy eyes but would most likely be a fantastic lay. View attachment 3649412View attachment 3649413
4. Dana Loesch - raven haired gun toting beauty View attachment 3649414View attachment 3649415
3. Megyn Kelly- one of the hottest women walking around and a top fantasy of mine. View attachment 3649417View attachment 3649420
2. Kristi Noem - best looking governor ever! View attachment 3649426View attachment 3649427
1. Kayleigh McEneny - simply the most gorgeous women in politics - hands down. View attachment 3649429View attachment 3649430View attachment 3649431
This is a nice list, totally agree with Kayleigh at number 1. Gawd that pretty face needs to be painted with a black mans potent seed! In fact a circle jerk with black guys only would be even better!

I guess I must be different then because I wouldn't fuck with none of those white women politicians! The woman that I like is no longer in politics plus I like a woman who has curves and a phat ass! Of course, an ATLien like myself would say that!!

Her is my top ten list for hottest women in politics today

10. Dana Perino- very cute. View attachment 3649387
9. Kimberly Guilfoyle. Can’t believe she’s over 50. View attachment 3649388

8. AOC- batshit crazy, but my most likely to be wild as hell in bed View attachment 3649390View attachment 3649391
7. Lauren Chen- half white/half Asian and 100% good looking. View attachment 3649397
6. Martha McCallum- beautiful older woman on Fox News. Aging well. View attachment 3649399
5. Gretchen Whitmore- just like AOC, has the crazy eyes but would most likely be a fantastic lay. View attachment 3649412View attachment 3649413
4. Dana Loesch - raven haired gun toting beauty View attachment 3649414View attachment 3649415
3. Megyn Kelly- one of the hottest women walking around and a top fantasy of mine. View attachment 3649417View attachment 3649420
2. Kristi Noem - best looking governor ever! View attachment 3649426View attachment 3649427
1. Kayleigh McEneny - simply the most gorgeous women in politics - hands down. View attachment 3649429View attachment 3649430View attachment 3649431
Great list I feel you have wonderful taste!

So who do you like?
I can give you a name of the woman that I like, but then it would not match what the thread is about! The city of Atlanta has spoiled me when it comes to women because I like curves and a phat ass and the list of white women on this thread do not possess ANY of that! I said earlier that it is one woman for me though it is actually two! One is from Atlanta, of course, whereas the other is not and both are Black!!

🤮🤣🤮🤣🤮🤣🤣
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

GTFOH!!
This is complete bullshit about this hag.
Her policy positions were s/hit and would have affected black Americans disproportionately negative.
And seeing she was using racial tropes and tapping into fear of blacks in her attempt to discredit Obama, her Glen Rice days are long behind her.
Well hello Mr. Ed. How have you been? You must be ecstatic with the state of our country.

Well hello Mr. Ed. How have you been? You must be ecstatic with the state of our country.
I am happy with the direction the country is going. Yes.
We still have escaped the trouble other Western countries since restarting production post-Covid.
You enjoy that Florida life, and keep your governor to yourself, stop trying to spread that s/hit all over the country.

Can't talk politics anymore. They will def shut this down, and suspend me, again.

I am happy with the direction the country is going. Yes.
We still have escaped the trouble other Western countries since restarting production post-Covid.
You enjoy that Florida life, and keep your governor to yourself, stop trying to spread that s/hit all over the country.

Can't talk politics anymore. They will def shut this down, and suspend me, again.
No sane person feels that way.

So, you wrote this:
Take your hate somewhere else, cretin. I mean "loon." Your nastiness is not welcome here.
Then a few minutes later wrote this:
No sane person feels that way.
Hypocritical before you can even make a point - if you can make a point.

Aren't you 'toothy'? S/hit talker who enjoys posting and whacking it to really fat preggos (Old Mama June fat), and fake magazine covers? Not to mention that terrible old Russian chick you were drooling over a couple of years ago. *******, get your s/hit together, and some real live pussy that's not at the bottom of the barrel before you come yapping after real men on a sex site.

Last edited:
MTG and Bobert not because I like their political ideology but because they would talk less with a dick in their mouth's.
They are at each other's throat nowadays. Just yesterday MTG called Boebert a bitch in her face on the house floor.

Back