Hot White Women in Politics.

So if people hold a different opinion than you they are racist ? putting everyone in that box ?
you have to remember a quarter of the people in the country think that every person who disagrees with them, every idea they disagree with or every event that happens they don't like is either racist or fascist. Sometimes they even get creative and can apply both to a singular event

MECAMMY_o.jpg

MEFJJUM_o.jpg

MEFJOKQ_o.jpg
Aquarius women.....loVe BBC..! :blackheart:

I’m waiting for marg greenie’s divorce to become final since I’d bet there was or is a black dude piping her … there was a trump political chick real skinny blond who was always on tv who was outted by a black podcaster who said she loved bbc even when she dated white men but she kept it a secret due to the politics of trump and his white male followers … I can tell you from experience the most hardcore conservative white men have no idea their wives or gfs are getting blacked regularly their daughters too….conservative whites women are lowkey the most most black friendly easiest to fuck group of women on earth or least in the USA
but the liberal white women almost never fuck black men (AOC for example has a white hipster fiancé )

She loves bbc … Glenn rice used to fuck her
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...glen-rice-tryst-rice-confirms-account-6519490 that’s why most of her polical policies are black male friendly on odd ways … it’s weird that if things had gone differently black men in america might have it better if she held higher office
🤮🤣🤮🤣🤮🤣🤣
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

GTFOH!!
This is complete bullshit about this hag.
Her policy positions were s/hit and would have affected black Americans disproportionately negative.
And seeing she was using racial tropes and tapping into fear of blacks in her attempt to discredit Obama, her Glen Rice days are long behind her.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for marg greenie’s divorce to become final since I’d bet there was or is a black dude piping her … there was a trump political chick real skinny blond who was always on tv who was outted by a black podcaster who said she loved bbc even when she dated white men but she kept it a secret due to the politics of trump and his white male followers … I can tell you from experience the most hardcore conservative white men have no idea their wives or gfs are getting blacked regularly their daughters too….conservative whites women are lowkey the most most black friendly easiest to fuck group of women on earth or least in the USA
but the liberal white women almost never fuck black men (AOC for example has a white hipster fiancé )
Wrong. Most white women that date and marry outside of their race are open minded and liberal leaning.
We can write what we think all day but there are actual studies on this.
A Stanford and Yale study utilizing 250,000 people in the dating community, on Political Ideology and Racial Preference in Dating, shows that conservative white women are 30% more likely to express preference from same race partners than their liberal counterparts.
Read it here:

This s/hit you're writing is likely to get a black man k/illed. Why?
Go looking for white pussy in very liberal areas like L.A., Chicago, Seattle, Brooklyn, Austin, etc and you'll be fine if you have game. Go looking from white pussy some of the most conservative areas, which will take you beyond the suburbs into the smaller more rural areas of the old south like MS, AL, GA, TN, SC, AR, LA, , Ohio, Western Michigan, Arizona, Idaho, Eastern WA, and you are likely to find serious trouble.

Back