Hot White Women in Politics.

Remember Trump interview where he said he wish he got to fuck Ivanka (his own *******) and she was sitting right beside him? Disgusting individual. But she would look great with BBC.

Yeah I remember he called his own ******* "a piece of ass"! I mean every time you think you heard it all! Trump cherishes him some Ivanka, and I feel like she is the ONLY one he would not throw under the bus. He has resolute loyalty to her and her only. Anybody else is expendable.

Yeah I remember he called his own ******* "a piece of ass"! I mean every time you think you heard it all! Trump cherishes him some Ivanka, and I feel like she is the ONLY one he would not throw under the bus. He has resolute loyalty to her and her only. Anybody else is expendable.
Great point. She is the chosen baby out of the bunch. I could see him throwing DT jr and Eric under the bus. Tiffany doesn’t give a care about the dealings, and Baron is *******.

Great point. She is the chosen baby out of the bunch. I could see him throwing DT jr and Eric under the bus. Tiffany doesn’t give a care about the dealings, and Baron is *******.

Yeah, what I read is that one reason Melania dragged her feet in coming to Washington was that she wanted to make sure her ******* Baron was taken care of financially. Finally Trump did what she wanted, and then she came on. Who knows exactly why she didn't come right away, but we all know that a mom wants her children protected and cared for. I can certainly believe she was and is concerned about that much, regardless of what was going on at the time.

If you're going to throw out a name, then you must include a picture . . . OK??? And BTW Nikki is not a white girl . . . she is of East Indian descent . . . and YES IIIIIIII'D fuck her! Dayum just fuckin' eeeeeverybody :LOL:

View attachment 3489736
if anyone has the interest,Nikki is kind of a freak..it's documented that she was involved in some freaky ******* (threesomes and partner swaps)throughout her career,and fear of that stuff coming to light was why she didn't pursue a higher office..and in case anyone cared about my opinion,AOC can get it..all day..(this was her in college)

Attachments

• 680C9897-333D-4BA3-BC1A-37A97790F10E.gif
    680C9897-333D-4BA3-BC1A-37A97790F10E.gif
    987.5 KB · Views: 123
She's not white and she's dumber than a bag of hammers but I wouldn't kick AOC out of bed. And she's probably crazy in bed too.
she's FAR from dumb..I think she's a pretty accurate depiction of the American People..ie: educated,but not brilliant,and tired of the status quo..and to a large degree,BRAVE. It takes a ton of balls to be a bartender that stands up and really puts her money where her mouth is and fights for an actual change...that said..she could get the dick.

Hate me for this comment. First Lady Trump is bad. She’s sexy. First Lady Obama to me is bad too. Thick and elegant. Just looking at her you know tht box stays wet and she has a high sex drive. Plus she is in a interracial marriage. 😝

if anyone has the interest,Nikki is kind of a freak..it's documented that she was involved in some freaky ******* (threesomes and partner swaps)throughout her career,and fear of that stuff coming to light was why she didn't pursue a higher office..and in case anyone cared about my opinion,AOC can get it..all day..(this was her in college)
My brotha your opinion matters!

Orly Levy, Israel
Top 5 World’s most beautiful and hottest female politician ...
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/6a/91/4e6a91af22f99fb507bd2b42c6ff5b19.jpg
Orly-Levy - RVCJ Media

Anna-Marie Galojan, Estonia
iu

Last edited:
Back