Horror stories

I have a had but a few instances in my life where no fuck would have been better than what happened.

But not many. Even "bad sex", if we can call it that, is an experience!

Yeah, pregnancy scares! I had a few. But looking back, they were wonderful times. Potentially knocking up a virgin? The stuff of life there.

By the bull?
The would-be-bull yes. Never had any intentions of actually participating. showed up with another guy and grabbed a bunch of random ******* in our living room. we were kinda too shocked to do anything and my first instinct was just get her behind me but eventually i snapped out of it and said i was getting my gun and they bailed... tried to take the tv but just broke it ... live and learn i guess..

I've been pretty fortunate in my experiences. A few pregnancy scares and one time I drank too much and *******.
That’s good I’ve definitely had a few pregancy scares myself.
The would-be-bull yes. Never had any intentions of actually participating. showed up with another guy and grabbed a bunch of random ******* in our living room. we were kinda too shocked to do anything and my first instinct was just get her behind me but eventually i snapped out of it and said i was getting my gun and they bailed... tried to take the tv but just broke it ... live and learn i guess..
damn that’s horrible glad it wasn’t worse though and you two came out safe.

After spending LOTS on getting pretty the bull was a white guy on ******* off his head , marching like a Na.zi soldier in the street
Wtf
We just kept walking
Then blocked him online
Didn't you do some sort of verification beforehand?

So sorry to hear that. Why on earth did you invite them to your home instead of a hotel/motel?
Anyhow, I'm glad you are both okay.

Back