Get REAL with your stories and pictures !!

HungBlack45

Male
From
FL, US
If you were to search stories on this site there are many but lately there are some that are so far fetched to the point that one can’t even contemplate the scenario being possible or even that someone would read it believing it. Case in point someone wrote a story about a bed and mirror being in a sauna. Anyone who has ever been in a sauna know that’s simply not true. If you’re not telling the truth in your stories, make them BELIEVABLE !!🤦🏾‍♂️

PS: This goes along with posting pics that a simple search shows are not yours as they have been posted a multiple times before you !!

If you were to search stories on this site there are many but lately there are some that are so far fetched to the point that one can’t even contemplate the scenario being possible or even that someone would read it believing it. Case in point someone wrote a story about a bed and mirror being in a sauna. Anyone who has ever been in a sauna know that’s simply not true. If you’re not telling the truth in your stories, make them BELIEVABLE !!🤦🏾‍♂️

PS: This goes along with posting pics that a simple search shows are not yours as they have been posted a multiple times before you !!
Completely agree!
Better to say nothing than posting bs and lies

Also, I can’t understand hubbies posting their wives pics so anyone can see them. For me (for us) it's to private tbh. We were in lifestyle for 7 years with very rare meetups and stopped now for a very private reason and only one guy out of our family knows why. Well, I’m still posting something here cuz not easy to forget it))

I concur. With that said, I do write stories about my wife. However, they are posted on a different site. If you would like to read them, message me.
Hey Brian here, I would really like to read some stories about your wife. I love reading stories where there are pics. The nastier the better

Well, a dry sauna might be able to have a polished metal mirror, but you'd have to clean it all the time.
We have 4 all weather lounge chairs on our back patio. Aluminum frame and special bolts, but the cushions would be fuckin too hot!!!..............unless you like a burned ass:giggle:

My wife actively cucks me in a swinger lifestyle. I am a sub cuck who does nothing but pleasure my hot wife and occasionally the bull. I do cleanup on wife and as I said occasionally the bull as well. Anything she wants I am ok with and with submit to her and bull

Well, a dry sauna might be able to have a polished metal mirror, but you'd have to clean it all the time.
We have 4 all weather lounge chairs on our back patio. Aluminum frame and special bolts, but the cushions would be fuckin too hot!!!..............unless you like a burned ass:giggle:
Agreed

Was resent in the Southern USA. Both Atlanta and Dallas. Was there for ten days for a celebration of life and a wedding. Both were very social events in the community ie there were lots and lots of people in attendance. Now I will be commenting only one the shape of those there. The tallest guys there were no more than 6 ft 2 at most no matter their skin colour. The fittest ones were all in their late teens to early twenties. Most of the guys were not in the best shape Which is polite for the only exercise equipment they were using was a Table Fork. Yet when I read most stories the guys are six 4 through six 7 and covered in muscles. Not what I was seeing. This is not to say I did not have a great time at both events. The gentleman that had died I met 30 years ago through a social group called the “American Brotherhood of African Skiers”. When I met them they were a very very social party group. They still are. The second group was for a wedding. The widowed wife of a former co worker who had retired to Atlanta was marring her boy friend.

Just Saying I did not see a whole lot of super buff people. Yet all of the stories you read the people are super fit gym rats.

Back