Who wants to write a hot story about my cute 22y/o girlfriend making her first bbc experience in a threesome with me and a black bull.

She likes to read stories like this here so I thought a personalized story would be a great birthday gift! There will be a nice reward for you

Feel free to write us, we can also share pics

Who wants to write a hot story about my cute 22y/o girlfriend making her first bbc experience in a threesome with me and a black bull.

She likes to read stories like this here so I thought a personalized story would be a great birthday gift! There will be a nice reward for you

I can try to write one for you - when I have more time...:) and I also don't mind being the 20th person to write you a story... I too - LOVE STORIES :)

Where is Part 2 to your Spanish Bull story..?

I would love to, i just need a description of both of you and the bull, and what kind cuck dynamic, how deep does or would you guys like to go regarding humiliation, feminization.chastity, creampies, etc

Here is a hot story for you all.

My girlfriend who is 5ft 10 blonde, Austrian 🇦🇹, air hostess, 27 yo natural big perky tits, longest 🦵 legs, love heart ❤️ ass, slim waist, natural bee stung lips 👄, super cute looking was interested in trying some BBC she told one night.

Some of the other Austrian 🇦🇹 air hostesses had been talking about how good it is on their trips to New York and Florida.

What do you think she asked me?

I told her I’d being down that road with my ex girlfriend and it was amazing.

Couple of months later she asked me for the keys of my Porsche as she wanted to go shopping in the city, no problem I was too busy that day to join her and she knew that.

It was a hot day and she wore a short skirt and high heels 👠 and off she went.

About five hours later she arrived home with a load of bags, it was 7 pm and she looked flustered.

Everything ok I asked? She looked at me and said would you be interested in some fun tonight?

I was shopping for clothes and I noticed a guy watching me, I then moved to another area and again i noticed him looking at me, he smiled and I just smiled back at him and I moved to the shoe department.
Then there he was again watching me trying on some shoes, he smiled again and I thought he’s definitely interested in me.

She took a deep breath and said to me mmmmmm he’s black and very good looking, about 30 yo and smaller than me but very cute for a black guy I have to say.

He then came over and sat close to me and said the shoes I was trying on were perfect for me.

I said thanks and I noticed I was smiling at him and I couldn’t stop.
I bought the shoes that he said were nice and he waited while I paid.

He then asked me if I’d like a coffee with him and honestly I didn’t know what to say but I thought why not she said.

We went to the food court and he got a coffee for me.

We sat down at a table and started talking, I noticed he was very muscular and he said he is a professional weightlifter.

She went red in the face and softly started to stutter and she couldn’t look at me for a few seconds????

And I asked? She then said mmmm something happened that has never happened before to me,
I suddenly noticed lots of people looking at us like lots, I said to him lots of people are looking at us why?

He smiled and said I’m black and you’re white and blonde and very hot looking.
You’ll get used to it .

She looked at me and said” suddenly I noticed my pussy was dripping like really dripping and I was confused WHY i thought WHY is this happening,

I knew if I stand up people will notice that my skirt will be wet and stained.

I went quite and looked at the table wondering why I’m so wet, it was like my body was getting ready for his big black cock, but I was confused, I have never had black cock so how can my body be getting ready I was so confused, was it that people were looking at us that I’m so wet? I didn’t know.

He asked me if I was ok and immediately like I could trust him like I felt he might and would understand the situation I said to him softly I have a problem down there.

He was amazing, no smile are laughing from him, he said it’s normal, your very wet, your pussy is dripping isn’t it.

I looked at him and said yes but I don’t understand this has never happened before.

He said, it’s actually very normal, when we leave I’ll stand behind you and tell you if it’s come through and I’ll walk behind you to your car ok.

He then told me he’s ok a website for swingers, he wrote down his profile name.
I told him I’d ask you first and if your happy to play we can play, he said tonight is good for him.

We got up and he stood close behind me, so many people were looking at us, he whispered yes your very very wet so he gave me his jumper to tie around my waste.

He walked me to the car and I said I’d be in touch tonight either way.

I nearly crashed the car twice on the way home thinking about what had happened.

She gave me his number and profile.

I asked her are you really ready for it ? Yes I want she said in her strong Austrian 🇦🇹 accent.

She jumped online and joined the website, paid the membership fee and looked him up.

Ok my god she said, look at his body, he was huge and hung.

Text him please and arrange a time to meet tonight. I did and he sent his address.

A rough area and 11 pm was to be the time to meet.

Watching her slowly getting ready, a few glasses of red and a couple of joints.

At 10 we were ready and she wore a mini black leather skirt, see through black blouse no bra, a short black leather jacket, red high heels 👠 the ones he liked she said.

She had a huge smile on her face and off we went.

We arrived at his house and she jumped out of the car and literally ran up to the door.

He answered wearing only a white bathrobe and a huge smile.

He complemented her immediately and once inside asked her to spin around for him.
She did with a huge smile, then he removed her jacket and skirt in about 5 seconds, again another spin please he said, of course she said with a huge smile and off with the blouse leaving only her black tong and shoes remaining, she cupped her huge perky tits and another spin for him, this time without touching your beautiful tits, SPIN he said in a new voice, little more dominant and a little less smiley, she liked that I could see it, he was taking control of her.
Let’s loose the tong and he bent down and within a second off it came, now completely naked another spin please he said with again a deeper dominant voice.
Her eyes fluttered and she she slowly turned for him, as she came around his robe dropped to the ground.

He was now exposing his professional body building body and of course the most important part of all his huge thick black cock.

She was stunned 😳.

On your knees he said and with an even more serious and dominant voice, she dropped immediately and began to like and suck his huge cock, he was smiling and after a few minutes he asked her to start sucking his balls and instantly she did by lifting up his cock and devouring his balls.
He was satisfied with everything so far.

After a few minutes he looked at me and said I’m bringing her down to my bed, I’d like about 10 minutes to play alone with her if you don’t mind ok, I looked at her standing beside him, she was looking at his cock that was now even bigger.

Sure I said I’ll roll another and come down to the room when I’m finished smoking.

His house was bare, nothing, small government funded house, the Kitchenette had a flickering fluorescent light, she was towering over him, in her high heels 👠 she was about 6,3 and he was standing at 5,4.
But it was sexy seeing him take her by the elbow and walking her through the kitchenette, she couldn’t stop looking at his huge cock and he was looking up at her eyes, she was cupping her tits and his huge cock was waving side to side.
The fluorescent light flickering, her very white body and his black body was a sight.

After about 20 minutes I went down the hall and followed the sound of deep strong moaning from her.
I went inside to see her in missionary position, he was holding her legs wide open and ploughing his cock deep into her pussy, her head was swinging left to right and her eyes rolling and the moans deep, her tits were loose and moving in different directions, her hand tightly gripping the bed sheets, he was serious looking and stared at her face.

He turned her around and fucked her for about another twenty minutes in doggy position and then asked her if her ass was available, she said of course but I’m very tight there but it’s yours if you want.

He slid his cock out of her and he asked me to throw over the lube on his bedside table, he was in total control Of her and the situation, you could just feel it in the room, he was dominant and she was totally submissive to him.
His condom was lubed now and using his fingers he began to lube her ass inside and outside, it was all his and he knew it.

She looked up at me and asked me to hold her hands please while he fucks her in her ass with that enormous cock.
He stood up on the bed fully concentrated on her asshole, then slowly slipped it into her, she was in pain, deep pain but it was his and he can do what he wants.
My hands were red from the pressure of her squeezing her eyes rolling 🙄, and then he started to fuck her seriously, harder and harder.
He wanted her to never forget her and she wasn’t going too.
For twenty minutes he rode her ass and then ripped his cock ripped the condom off and she naturally spun around as to not waste a drop she put the head of his to her mouth and did he cum, he couldn’t stop, she swallowed and he refilled her mouth a second time and she swallowed again wow wtf.

What a night

Back