Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

there are and have been a lot of people over the years working on all those.... except for gun control there we are dealing with people with stone heads... no logic at all ... just hard the 2nd amendment... with no real justification... just like heart disease and etc. we need to put forth some effort

Yeah? Name ONE advocacy group that is marching on Washington and demanding better treatment for Heart Disease. Or better yet, demanding that the treatments the top 1% can pay for become available to the poor. Ask yourself - how many Bill Gates and Warren Buffets in the world died of a heart attack or cancer vs the poor? How many Presidents have died of Heart Disease or cancer since the 1980's ? If you think ACA changes any of that you are a fool. Both of those are a FOR PROFIT business and make million and probably millions more than the NRA. Medical and big Pharma not only own Washington, they own AMERICA. Not a single breath from the left about that. Where is your sign about how Cancer is a MASS KILLER. Why is congress not filibustering until the big pharma caves? Big Pharma just recently raised medication for HIV from $13.50 per pill to over $700.00 per pill and not ONE peep from you anti-gun advocates that are so in favor of saving lives. In fact, it was just a blip on the news but yet every day there is something about gun control.

For the liberal it is more about controlling lives than it is saving lives.

Last edited:
The Democrat Party cant remove the 2nd Amendment as much as they would love to, but the Democrats can ban and restrict guns, accessories, and ammo.. And in the State of California it's a good example to what the Democrat Party has done, it's documented by their Laws from in the past to and what they are trying to do now, having to in the future register ammo being 1 example.

Hillary is a documented in history by her actions while holding office, to what she has said that has been captured on video, and by those people and groups that have her Liberal ideals that stand at her behind her in what she has said she wants to do.

One this is for sure, Hillary will replace Pres. Obama as the #1 saleswoman for the gun corporations that they have ever seen, raking taxes with her fear and actions..

Maybe those in the Democrat Party should lead by example and be the 1st to turn in all their guns.

.....Common Logic: The 2nd Amendment was written over 2 centuries ago, before 30-round clips, before bullets that could accurately travel a half mile in a second, before guns could shoot 60-180 rounds in a minute. Just as the airports made drastic changes after 9-11 ( banning pocket knives & bottles of toiletries over a certain size), the writers of the constitution never envisioned the changes in weaponry, and certainly they were not written without limits or future consideration of reasonable regulation. Its funny how it takes a person longer to fill out the paperwork at a doctor's office than it does to buy these new AR-type guns, or the restrictions we have for our vehicles we drive or for even holding a drivers license than we have for owning one of these AR-type guns, when the very intent of the AR's existence (unlike the other examples), is to ******* people. You can sell your "home defense" and "target practice fun" BS all day long ... I'm not a buyer of it. You know the appeal for this type of gun is for its "power to *******" and the frustration of Americans to feel infringed upon to own one.
.....You go into a gun store, you see all the paraphernalia ( lazer sites, bumper stocks, 30-round clips, flash guards, etc) all stacked up to help you make YOUR AR-15 unique. The gun stores & lobbyists don't give a rats ass if you dress up your AR so it can empty its 30-round clip in 5-10 seconds into a large crowd of people ... its all about MONEY to them, period. If its YOUR FAMILY that's mowed down, why should they care?! You also saw that example of the Falkor Petra-AK 47 that fires a bullet 3-x the gram weight of a regular bullet, that puts its bullets within a quarter inch of each other at 400 yards. Bullets that have an accurate ******* range of over a mile. These guns and accessories don't belong in the hands of the untrained amateurs which over 3/4 of the buyers are. The term "well regulated" was written into the constitution for a reason ... just as the other words "shall not be infringed".
..... If you want the untrained public to have the right to own these weapons, let the federal government issue standards that the untrained, unorganized militia must conform (ie. magazine size, caliber of bullets, accessory limits, etc). The weapons our trained soldiers use have to conform to certain regulations and guidelines. Then have those untrained, unorganized militia conform to the guidelines given to them. Its funny how conservatives raised all kind of hell, recently, over the new bathroom arrangements to keep supposedly "perverts" out of the lady's bathrooms to protect their children! .... remember them saying "Enforce Existing Laws" ... isn't that what you conservative and gun advocates are saying with your pop guns? Why does the common logic of which bathroom a person uses apply any different than with common logic to gun laws/regulations? Sooner or later we're going to have another Oregon type standoff with some homegrown, self-empowered militia with a chip on their shoulders again, and the results isn't going to end near as peacefully as that one did. People are feeling empowered with these damn guns, and they're itching for a fight, and the carnage isn't going to be pretty when a large group of them start killing people to make a point or for a "cause".
.....I guess my point to all this is that there are situations where a LITERAL READING of the 2nd amendment is more harmful than liberating. Sometimes it requires people to use something called common sense, just as they do when the clouds above are thick, and the air heavy, and the threat of rain tells you to take an umbrella today.
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg ........GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

.....Now, go ahead, put your little "comical spin" comments to this post, as I know you will. You know, however, there is a lot of logic & common sense in what I say, and I'm not insinuating (as you keep suggesting) that you give UP your frik'n guns. When these guns are old topic, a hundred years from now, and the public is using ray guns or sound pulse weaponry, maybe we can have this discussion again. But, please, spare me your misdirecting humor ... its gotten OLD and the use of these weapons as a mass killing tool are growing by the week.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. I am from South Africa. I can not comment about how USA is but I can tell you this. If the situation is not investigated properly no stricter gun laws will not be worth the paper its going to be written on. We have tough gun laws yet our violence rate of crime is still very high. The reason its easier to get a illegal fire arm than a licensed one and the criminal element gets off on hurting the victims than just taking what they want and leaving them alone. The only thing the new law did was disarming the honest people who can not defend themselves anymore empowering the criminal.

In my opinion in SA that was the incorrect ruling due to our crime element. Our problem is much more difficult as it starts with controlling illegals fight corruption in government institutions etc.

Me would love to immigrate to the US you guys have an awesome country

I think we keep pivoting from the main issue at hand. We can all agree without a doubt that their are very bad people in this world, and we can all agree that we have the right to defend ourselves against imminent threats; but we also have to say the issue of gun violence compared to the rest of the world is laughable, we surpass places like beriut lebanon and taiwan when it comes to firearms homocide and thats pitiful. We are having this conversation bc clearly this issue isnt just a concern among liberals or democrats, but among conservatives and republicans. We may disagree with the methods but the objective is the same. As it is the cases for foreign and domestic policies, but its time we made progress on the issue and achieve a pragmatic resolution to the matter. Boths sides are not going to like it; but we have to be honest with ourselves here @TwoBiFour and @Alanm the republicans have had many concessions from democrats and now it is time for the republicans to put on their big boy and big girl pants and make the effort to meet in the middle about it. The no fly list or terrorist watch list should have their right to possess a firearm removed or temporarily suspended until the proper authorities clear the individual of any nefarious intent to harm others. The greatest threat right now isnt terrorist or lone wolves, or some guy with a history of mental health issues; it is an ineffective government and contemptious poplace that clings onto allegiances that abandon the ideals of unity and compromise.

The no fly list or terrorist watch list should have their right to possess a firearm removed or temporarily suspended until the proper authorities clear the individual of any nefarious intent to harm others. The greatest threat right now isnt terrorist or lone wolves, or some guy with a history of mental health issues; it is an ineffective government and contemptious poplace that clings onto allegiances that abandon the ideals of unity and compromise.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more look at us as an example

.....Common Logic: The 2nd Amendment was written over 2 centuries ago, before 30-round clips, before bullets that could accurately travel a half mile in a second, before guns could shoot 60-180 rounds in a minute. Just as the airports made drastic changes after 9-11 ( banning pocket knives & bottles of toiletries over a certain size), the writers of the constitution never envisioned the changes in weaponry, and certainly they were not written without limits or future consideration of reasonable regulation. Its funny how it takes a person longer to fill out the paperwork at a doctor's office than it does to buy these new AR-type guns, or the restrictions we have for our vehicles we drive or for even holding a drivers license than we have for owning one of these AR-type guns, when the very intent of the AR's existence (unlike the other examples), is to ******* people. You can sell your "home defense" and "target practice fun" BS all day long ... I'm not a buyer of it. You know the appeal for this type of gun is for its "power to *******" and the frustration of Americans to feel infringed upon to own one.
.....You go into a gun store, you see all the paraphernalia ( lazer sites, bumper stocks, 30-round clips, flash guards, etc) all stacked up to help you make YOUR AR-15 unique. The gun stores & lobbyists don't give a rats ass if you dress up your AR so it can empty its 30-round clip in 5-10 seconds into a large crowd of people ... its all about MONEY to them, period. If its YOUR FAMILY that's mowed down, why should they care?! You also saw that example of the Falkor Petra-AK 47 that fires a bullet 3-x the gram weight of a regular bullet, that puts its bullets within a quarter inch of each other at 400 yards. Bullets that have an accurate ******* range of over a mile. These guns and accessories don't belong in the hands of the untrained amateurs which over 3/4 of the buyers are. The term "well regulated" was written into the constitution for a reason ... just as the other words "shall not be infringed".
..... If you want the untrained public to have the right to own these weapons, let the federal government issue standards that the untrained, unorganized militia must conform (ie. magazine size, caliber of bullets, accessory limits, etc). The weapons our trained soldiers use have to conform to certain regulations and guidelines. Then have those untrained, unorganized militia conform to the guidelines given to them. Its funny how conservatives raised all kind of hell, recently, over the new bathroom arrangements to keep supposedly "perverts" out of the lady's bathrooms to protect their children! .... remember them saying "Enforce Existing Laws" ... isn't that what you conservative and gun advocates are saying with your pop guns? Why does the common logic of which bathroom a person uses apply any different than with common logic to gun laws/regulations? Sooner or later we're going to have another Oregon type standoff with some homegrown, self-empowered militia with a chip on their shoulders again, and the results isn't going to end near as peacefully as that one did. People are feeling empowered with these damn guns, and they're itching for a fight, and the carnage isn't going to be pretty when a large group of them start killing people to make a point or for a "cause".
.....I guess my point to all this is that there are situations where a LITERAL READING of the 2nd amendment is more harmful than liberating. Sometimes it requires people to use something called common sense, just as they do when the clouds above are thick, and the air heavy, and the threat of rain tells you to take an umbrella today.
View attachment 897731 ........View attachment 897733

.....Now, go ahead, put your little "comical spin" comments to this post, as I know you will. You know, however, there is a lot of logic & common sense in what I say, and I'm not insinuating (as you keep suggesting) that you give UP your frik'n guns. When these guns are old topic, a hundred years from now, and the public is using ray guns or sound pulse weaponry, maybe we can have this discussion again. But, please, spare me your misdirecting humor ... its gotten OLD and the use of these weapons as a mass killing tool are growing by the week.

Here we go....now it's the untrained public? Are you fucking shitting me....a lot of the untrained public is former military anyway.....besides training has nothing to do with it. It's not a lack of training thats killing innocent people it's crazy Fuckers who don't care.

Did you really just go to the accuracy issue too? Guns are too accurate now....? Within a 1/4" of each other at 400 yards....wow really.

Not growing weak where I come from...I know some folks who just bought a ******* load of AR lowers, not serialized so they can build there own ...
.oh and the government won't know about it. I am just sad I didn't have the money to get in on it too.

Are those the best responses you have, Alanm? Let me use YOUR expressions, as you say ... Wow, really?
Gee, and I was expecting MORE from the O-P.... wow, really?

You see, there really is NO direction to come at you guys on common sense gun control ... mention stricter & more thorough background checks ... oh no, already have those ... mention stricter non-military guidelines for the non-military ... ohh heavens forbid, NOOOOO, that's not fair ....
It's simple to you ... give EVERYONE guns and the bad guys won't use theirs ... wow, really? You Think? (no, you don't think, that's too challenging)
Please, don't waste my time with those types of pathetic responses. If you want to seriously discuss concerns with civilian AR/AK weaponry ... I'll listen, but the "Ohhhh Really?" weak ass responses ... go pack 'em in your poopers, fellas. I just hope its you and yours that fall FIRST to the misuse of the damn guns.
I'm just curious, if conservatives don't want to allow more thorough background checks to own these AR/AK type weapons, and they don't want to put any restrictions on the ancillary attachments like 30-round mags & bumper stocks, what in HELL do they want the public and the law enforcement to do when confronting these psychos ... yell "Trick or Treat?" Other than giving everyone an AR/AK, what solutions do you gun lovers have? ANYTHING? Maybe seasonal Christmas & Birthday cards?

Last edited:
but we also have to say the issue of gun violence compared to the rest of the world is laughable, we surpass places like beriut lebanon and taiwan when it comes to firearms homocide and thats pitiful. We are having this conversation bc clearly this issue isnt just a concern among liberals or democrats, but among conservatives and republicans.
Let's get something straight here, jerich ... this is NOT just a Republican/Democrat/conservative/liberal issue ... its a "common sense" issue. When they go to "home defense" ... there is no need for a weapon that will travel through a couple nearby houses and ******* innocent people to have a good home defense weapon. And when it comes to "sporting and family fun" there is no need for a gun that shoots a bullet over a mile with accuracy or can be modified and converted,within less than 10 minutes of purchase, into one spewing out 90-180 bullets a minute. And when you mention stricter background checks its Nooooooo, we already have Background Checks. Yeah, that's THEIR lame ass excuses that they'll lay at your feet, but they know they are just that EXCUSES and LIES, just like it is a lie about "trickle down" and "voter fraud" and a host of other BS topics that they say one thing and mean something else. They won't admit it because they find themselves on the WRONG SIDE of another COMMON SENSE issue, AGAIN. Only thing they can do is start yelling their scare tactic "They're taking our guns away" BS ... They have NO solutions to anything that is critical to this country. So, again, if what Alanm said to my post .... ie "Oh, Really?" is all they have, they can stick it up their Hershey Highway.

Gentlemen: @MacNfries and @Alanm clearly both of you gentlemen are very intelligent concerned citizens of this great nation, but I just find it ironic that both of you disagree on the issue. Perhaps its my vantage point but essentially both of you guys including myself and every here on the forum are saying the same thing. Of course I will be candid in saying I favor @MacNfries a bit more bc we can say without a doubt the GOP is laying in bed with the NRA, and the NRA I dont care what you say have a political interest in furthering their cause which means capital gain; but at the same time I dont see a ban on assault rifles or any high capacity weapon as much as an issue as the totality of accessibility of firearms in general. The entire industry targets a unique demand bc why else would you purchase an assault rifle or any fire arm but to protect yourself or to *******. Simple as that. Of course we have gun euthasists or hunters; but the majority of gun purchasers or gun owners own a gun for protection and unfortunately a certain segment of this demographic has ill-tent when they arrive at that gun store. Because guns arent vacuum cleaners, or a running shoe, etc., the sheer magnitude of possible danger supercedes the private citizen capacity to respond approriately and prudently to the matter. I dont believe arming pilots in a plane makes sense bc your 40,000 ft. in the air and the last thing you need cruising at 700 mph is a metal projectile moving twice speed of sound puncturing a high pressurized cabin. School teachers? Okay, well they undergo FBI background checks to work with minors anyway, why not expand the background check for the teacher to possess a firearm as well? Or wait, should thr rules and policies change to include prerequisites for school teachers in order to be hired to be trained to use a firearm? You see, the issue has a middle ground, regardless of what we select as the appriorate course of action. But what is unacceptable is to go on vacation on a pivotal failed sensible legislation and do nothing to recouncil the void left after the most tragedic mass shooting in american history. That to me is appalling and I dont need to be a donkey or an elephant to say that. Your 6 figure salary affords your comfortable lifestyle and taxpayers that allowing these politicans to travel in luxury and campaign for re-election...WE DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT!!! SHAME ON THEM!!!

Not growing weak where I come from...I know some folks who just bought a ******* load of AR lowers, not serialized so they can build there own ...
.oh and the government won't know about it. I am just sad I didn't have the money to get in on it to
Are those the best responses you have, Alanm? Let me use YOUR expressions, as you say ... Wow, really?
Gee, and I was expecting MORE from the O-P.... wow, really?

You see, there really is NO direction to come at you guys on common sense gun control ... mention stricter & more thorough background checks ... oh no, already have those ... mention stricter non-military guidelines for the non-military ... ohh heavens forbid, NOOOOO, that's not fair ....
It's simple to you ... give EVERYONE guns and the bad guys won't use theirs ... wow, really? You Think? (no, you don't think, that's too challenging)
Please, don't waste my time with those types of pathetic responses. If you want to seriously discuss concerns with civilian AR/AK weaponry ... I'll listen, but the "Ohhhh Really?" weak ass responses ... go pack 'em in your poopers, fellas. I just hope its you and yours that fall FIRST to the misuse of the damn guns.

I am just curious as to what the training would be for non military in.your opinion.

Also your just pissed because you know deep down that the assault weapons is not going to banned nation wide and you know it. I dont.even own an assault weapons or really want one but I believe in the 2nd amendment and people's rights

Let's get something straight here, jerich ... this is NOT just a Republican/Democrat/conservative/liberal issue ... its a "common sense" issue. When they go to "home defense" ... there is no need for a weapon that will travel through a couple nearby houses and ******* innocent people to have a good home defense weapon. And when it comes to "sporting and family fun" there is no need for a gun that shoots a bullet over a mile with accuracy or can be modified and converted,within less than 10 minutes of purchase, into one spewing out 90-180 bullets a minute. And when you mention stricter background checks its Nooooooo, we already have Background Checks. Yeah, that's THEIR lame ass excuses that they'll lay at your feet, but they know they are just that EXCUSES and LIES, just like it is a lie about "trickle down" and "voter fraud" and a host of other BS topics that they say one thing and mean something else. They won't admit it because they find themselves on the WRONG SIDE of another COMMON SENSE issue, AGAIN. Only thing they can do is start yelling their scare tactic "They're taking our guns away" BS ... They have NO solutions to anything that is critical to this country. So, again, if what Alanm said to my post .... ie "Oh, Really?" is all they have, they can stick it up their Hershey Highway.

I don't think anyone is arguing common sense gun laws Mac. As jerichodidthis3 points out, we are all essentially stating the same from different views - I don't' see anyone screaming "you're not taking away my guns" as you suggest. We are simply defending out right to have and own them. You on the other hand want to do nothing but stir the proverbial pot. If congress is not voting the direction YOU want them to vote - then send your hate message to them. don't direct your frustrations towards us as we are not congress.

As I have stated before (if you care to pay attention) the Watch list I reluctantly agree to, it just needs to be done although I feel it is unconstitutional to take ones rights when they didn't commit a crime. To me it is no different when in the 40's and 50's Blacks were discouraged from buying a house because they "might" turn the neighborhood "bad". That is essentially the type of thing that coined the phrase "Black List". If someone is on that list and shouldn't be, there needs to be "common seance" measures for that person to get removed from that list.

I welcome stricter background checks as well as training classes. I'm not against qualifications similar to a driving test for a DL especially for an AR type of weapon. In fact I encourage those who own or want to own guns to take safety classes. All guns are made for killing, so the argument you try to enforce that the AR's are for no other purpose than to ******* can be applied to ALL guns and we see that argument as a threat to all guns. If you were to ban the AR on that stance alone then it is a simple matter to ban all guns based on the same argument, as all guns are made to *******. There is no such thing as a "Safe Gun".

We simply want the right to be able to own the guns we want. If that means a 24 page questioner with a 3 week course of training and bi-yearly qualification for an AR-15 then so be it - at least we are able to purchase it if we want to. You come here pushing your same argument post after post, I am finding it very difficult to believe you really want to discuss the issues. I have had successful exchanges with a couple different posters here, jerichodidthis3 being one of them. We both explained our view point and came to an understanding. You on the other hand will accept only one response - a "like" added to your repertoire.

bc we can say without a doubt the GOP is laying in bed with the NRA

Make no mistake, the Democrat party is in bed with them as well. Ever wonder why nothing seems to get done, ever wonder why gun control never comes up when the Democrats hold the trifecta? The Democrats simply play the game and "appear" to be concerned but then always back down. Sure looks good for votes though don't it?

Like I have always stated, one party will punch you in the nose and say it's your fault, the other party will stab you in the back and blame the guy next to you.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. I am from South Africa. I can not comment about how USA is but I can tell you this. If the situation is not investigated properly no stricter gun laws will not be worth the paper its going to be written on. We have tough gun laws yet our violence rate of crime is still very high. The reason its easier to get a illegal fire arm than a licensed one and the criminal element gets off on hurting the victims than just taking what they want and leaving them alone. The only thing the new law did was disarming the honest people who can not defend themselves anymore empowering the criminal.

In my opinion in SA that was the incorrect ruling due to our crime element. Our problem is much more dif
Make no mistake, the Democratic party is in bed with them as well. Ever wonder why nothing seems to get done, ever wonder why gun control never comes up when the Democrats hold the trifecta? The Democrats simply play the game and "appear" to be concerned but then always back down. Sure looks good for votes though don't it?

Like I have always stated, one party will punch you in the nose and say it's your fault, the other party will stab you in the back and blame the guy next to you.
No doubt, like WWF...all an act, albeit a bad one with terrible consequences. Our party (seeming to be ¨parties¨ are two peas in the same pod. So frikking obvious it´s not even funny).

Make no mistake, the Democratic party is in bed with them as well. Ever wonder why nothing seems to get done, ever wonder why gun control never comes up when the Democrats hold the trifecta? The Democrats simply play the game and "appear" to be concerned but then always back down. Sure looks good for votes though don't it?

Okay...good point...so you agree that the root of this problem besides the obivous epidemic of gun violence in america is the industrial complex that has led to non-action from either side?

Back