Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Look at Hitler. Korea is still a war alive and well. There was never a peace treaty only a cease fire signed. Everyday there are small gun battles along the DMZ.

Now to the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Admendment. Almost all of our military was minute men and reservist at the same time there was no Wal-Mart or anything like that so you had to hunt or die
is this some kind of history lesson?... all of this has been covered and recovered here

zzz23.jpg

true that's what it was.... but the difference is a semi auto rifle would have been a lot easier to spot going in

Do you even know what you are talking about. The only difference from semi and full automatic is the trigger assembly inside the weapon. The outside is completely the same. You really need to research and study guns before you say something like that.

An AR is a semi auto rifle, its the same rifle as full auto, with a slightly different setup
an Ar is not full sized like a rifle is what I was trying to say... rifle/shotgun... etc ... the Ar is shorter... easier to conceal... you walk down the street with a 2 1/2 foot long rifle someone will notice.... the ar is... not sure how long.... seen and shot several... but they are shorter and easier to conceal... it doersn't matter we are not going to agree... I see no need for them.... I know a lot of people that hunt... and not a single one that uses one for that purpose.... I know a couple of people who have ...more than one!... say they are for self defense... that;s BS... I can do just as good with self defense with my "1911" 45.
I did talk to a guy I know briefly.... said he was a strong Trump supporter and said one of these days it could come be he needs it... he went on but I wasn't interested and ended the conversation and left... in this state a lot of whacko's.... even good friends carry... no need... there isn't a day goes by where the news here doesn't have some gun violence on... I realize that it is not caused by the AR.... but it's time for some kind of control!... hell down here you can go to flea markets and buy guns!... I have!
it's all way out of control... and thanks to the NRA we can't even have a conversation about it!
people are way more volatile than they used to be... hell look at road rage and other crazy *******.... just this morning a husband and wife shot to death in the front seat of their car with a 2yr old and a 5yr old in the back seat... the 5 year old had to get out and go get someone saying his mom was hurt! Tulsa News!.... this ******* has to stop.... gun market way to open and way to much access!

The outside is completely the same. You really need to research and study guns before you say something like that.
I know that.... why don't you read back on some of the conversation before you just shoot off! the only places those weapons belong are

1.jpg
that is what they are designed for and the only place they should be!

Under law a carbine or the "AR" series rifles are full length rifles. My Yugoslav 8mm Mausser in WWII was classified as an assault rifle along with my USSR 1938 Mosan-Nagant sniper system. What makes an AR an AR is the "toys" you put on it like an ACOG sight flashlights forward ******* grip so on and so forth. I spent 10 years active duty. Don't not listen to news and politicians research and study for yourself

damn it seems half the people on here jumping into a conversation really have no idea just what the hell they are talking about and all seem to be gun experts

There were wars and killings before the gun and there is going to be wars and killings after the gun is gone. There are going to be wars and killings as long as there are people in the world.

Back