Hi UK Couple looking, where all the Big Bois at ?

godessnlildick

Couple
From
UK
Hiya

We are a couple (her 24, him 28} of 4 years in the uk both white (we have been trying to find only black partners for me which im up for but we have found until this point difficult) , we only just recently started in this lifestyle the last couple of months and well.... we are fucking loving it, i love the sex and men and he enjoys sitting on the floor wanking and filming. I informed him last month his services where no longer needed in the bedroom department and its made things so much better for us.

We both want to find like minded people , new male partners for me (prefebly dark skined, 8'' + , other couples , and single females (my partner will be there the whole time filming , watching , wanking etc just as we both watch and use this account as well..... i guess its his kink too .

Anyway Hi 😽

Hiya

We are a couple (her 24, him 28} of 4 years in the uk both white (we have been trying to find only black partners for me which im up for but we have found until this point difficult) , we only just recently started in this lifestyle the last couple of months and well.... we are fucking loving it, i love the sex and men and he enjoys sitting on the floor wanking and filming. I informed him last month his services where no longer needed in the bedroom department and its made things so much better for us.

We both want to find like minded people , new male partners for me (prefebly dark skined, 8'' + , other couples , and single females (my partner will be there the whole time filming , watching , wanking etc just as we both watch and use this account as well..... i guess its his kink too .

Anyway Hi 😽

Hiya

We both want to find like minded people , new male partners for me (prefebly dark skined, 8'' + , other couples , and single females (my partner will be there the whole time filming , watching , wanking etc just as we both watch and use this account as well..... i guess its his kink too m
hit me up

Hiya

Anyway Hi 😽
im a horny guy, and love cukolding and to watch

Hiya

Anyway Hi 😽

Attachments

• IMG-20210902-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20210902-WA0001.jpeg
    923.7 KB · Views: 2
Back