New to the lifestyle couple. M32 f27 uk

Hey all we are a completely new to the lifestyle cuckold couple. It is something we have discussed and wanted for around a year now and are excited to hopefully make it a reality soon. We are in the uk i am 32 mrs is 27 and we would love to chat with other couples or experienced bulls especially dominant ones
Hello we should chat, say hi. I am a UK based dominant male, seeking a couple to play with....

Hey all we are a completely new to the lifestyle cuckold couple. It is something we have discussed and wanted for around a year now and are excited to hopefully make it a reality soon. We are in the uk i am 32 mrs is 27 and we would love to chat with other couples or experienced bulls especially dominant ones
Get verified. A few good uk bulls on here

Welcome guys

Welcome! I travel to UK often for work. Where in UK are you two located?

Join me in dubai

Back