hi gals, Please tell your desired size of BBC?

My first black guy had a very thick hard 10" cock and naturally I want any cock now that's bigger than 10". Of course I've tried bigger ones since my first time and had 11" and 12" cock so I guess I am for huge cocks now and not less than 10" which is my minimum requirement for a cock.
so you found Two seperate unicorns... ?? Hard to believe I have never seen A 10 inch cock in real life How are all of you women getting so lucky... ?? Did you all Actually Measure it or are you just Taking a best Guess ?

The large women I have been with wanted a bigger dick than my little white penis even more than slim women did. I couldn't even get in good doggy style. If you see a larger woman with a man, black or white you can be pretty sure the dude is packing.
this is somewhat true. my husband who is a white man has 8 to 8.5 inch length And 6.5 Girth Not your average white Boy... LOL And I can vouch for smaller guys Having trouble getting inside my pussy they just cannot reach it in certain positions... well Actually the only position besides cow-girl where i Felt them at-all was missionary... :(

They did a study where 85% of woman were 2 inches off when guesstimating the size of a Dildo. My guess is unless they have a tape measure out most are off at least 1-2 inches.

this is somewhat true. my husband who is a white man has 8 to 8.5 inch length And 6.5 Girth Not your average white Boy... LOL And I can vouch for smaller guys Having trouble getting inside my pussy they just cannot reach it in certain positions... well Actually the only position besides cow-girl where i Felt them at-all was missionary... :(
Please login or become a member to view

This is true and big girls love me too

Back