hi gals, Please tell your desired size of BBC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blackrod10, May 20, 2014.

1. blackrod10

blackrod10 New Member

India
    9inch or more

Emilynewhart, raykink and Pink ginger like this.
  2. Nicole_Chris

Nicole_Chris Well-Known Member

I have taken 9.5" and didn't think I could and it was incredible :p

3. blackrod10

blackrod10 New Member

India
    good girl

4. Nia

Nia Active Member

9 or larger please

blackdickjohn, IAmKing, Nick and 3 others like this.
  5. blackrod10

blackrod10 New Member

India
    genuine demand

6. Nia

Nia Active Member

"blush" yes

7. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    11 and didn't think I could. It was incredible.

8. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    8 to 9" for sex anything bigger hurts but I'd definitely suck it lol

9. BaltimoreRedhead

BaltimoreRedhead Member

US
    I enjoy a variety of sizes, but what I enjoy most consistently would be large girth and at least 8 inches. Bigger than that can be fun, if he knows what he's doing. I will say this though - lately I've been playing with a man substantially bigger than 8 and I love it. I would have said he'd be too large before, but now I can't get enough of it!

10. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

10"" is MY perfect size. Wish I had one now!!!

11. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

I know the feeling Balt red. Just tooo good

blackdickjohn likes this.
  12. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    9 and bigger! Im a size queen for sure! Big donk need big dick!

13. sexymomma

sexymomma Active Member

9 inches and bigger and prefer some girth as well. Need them big!

14. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    A really thick 8-9 inches & 7 or 8 inches around. That constantly rubs the clit and I can't quit cumming

#14 38hsquirter, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  15. Nia

Nia Active Member

16. BBCcouple369

BBCcouple369 Well-Known Member Real Person

The (very handsome) bull doing me against the hotel room desk/table in our avatar was a little over 9 inches and very, very thick. He was an awesome man, and I met up with him ten different times with hubby present, and seven times solo (with hubby's blessing of course). I would gladly let him use my body for his pleasure for hours at a time in every position we could come up with, all over the hotel room. Sometimes he took me aggressively hardcore for long periods - he had stamina that my husband only dreams about, and sometimes we took our time and he was quite intimate with me. I idolized his beautiful cock and he enjoyed my oral skill immensely. That man was only one of two guys that ever made me squirt, as I would completely lose control of myself with him, and our hotel bed was always soaked by the time he was done with me. We would take water/cleanup breaks every once in a while and just hang out and talk in between bouts of hard fucking, and I felt so comfortable with him that I would simply lose track of time and didn't care. I would always have a hard time walking for a while after every one of my "dates" with him, and would always have his semen leaking out of my pussy off and on the rest of the night (hubby loved knowing about that part), but it was soooo worth it. He moved back east a few years ago. Those were very good times and are still very fond memories. I've been lucky enough to enjoy six different well hung black gentlemen over the years and am still hoping to find a regular lover like him again.

1094TT, spin419, BobinClt and 13 others like this.
  17. lawsonsparks

lawsonsparks Member

My bull has 9 inches and very thick and I agree about the constant clit rubbing , he just keeps me cumming.
    It's also the feeling of my pussy being stretched open so deep inside . I always thought it would hurt but like others have commented , I love it !

18. Kayla Night

Kayla Night New Member

8 to 10 inches is ideal. Ive taken bigger but you've only got so much space that can be filled lol. Id rather have 8 inches with a lot of girth then 10 inches with the girth of a hot dog.

19. Nia

Nia Active Member

amen

IAmKing and blackmeat like this.
  20. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    The large women I have been with wanted a bigger dick than my little white penis even more than slim women did. I couldn't even get in good doggy style. If you see a larger woman with a man, black or white you can be pretty sure the dude is packing.