here is a question for all you wives that have cuckolded you husband with black cock.

In our case, we have had a cuckold marriage for 3 years. Amelia turned black cock only 8 months ago (I don't get anything) and has now had 21 black cocks inside her.
View attachment 700538

Why did you Shut-Down ???
I'm on with a new name, was qbrishc.

I was enjoying our conversations and was very Happy for you and Amelia.
I would like to resume the conversations, if you would.
John

Since it all started some four years ago I'm not allowed to fuck my wife anymore, I only get to clean up her pussy with my tongue and eat her out. But I feel that our marriage is better than ever.
Head up!! Keep it together!! peace

How soon after you had your first black cock fucking you did you tell your cuckold that he could no longer get in your pussy?

In our case it didn't work in that way. She never cuckolded me without my approbal.
My wife Susie was still having a relationship with a black guy when I met her. Some time later they relationship started to be wrong and they used to break up and come together over and over again along their last year of relation.
I was a good friend of her, so during one of those breaks with him, Susie and me got an affair. I thought she had broken with him difinitely but I was wrong. She went with him some days later. I felt it like a real betrayal. I felt I was the cuckold in that moment. During their next breaks she used to come with me (we had not sex, we just kissed each other and she promised me that she was going to break up with him soon). But they became reconciled and she begged me to be just friends.
I was tired of being in the middle of their relationship, so I went to a nightclub and met another girl who with I had a short affair. Susie knew about it and turned jealous. Then she broke up with him difinitely and we started a new relationship together.
But something had changed in me. When we had been just friends, Susie used to talk with me about sex. Despite living together had not worked, the sexual life of Susie with her ex black boyfriend had been great and I had developted a big admiration and envy for him.
So much so, that the first time that Susie and me had sex, I told her that I felt proud due I was going to put my dick in the same pussy in wich a black guy had put his wonderful black cock along almost 5 years.
That was just the beginning. I told Susie several times to call her ex boyfriend and get a trio. She always refuesed to do it. But when our sexual life started to decrease, she changed her mind.
We had a trio with her ex during almost one year.

That's how we feel.We still fuck like we used to, it's just that now I get a big black cock that pushes way past where my hubby can get to.So there is a part of my pussy that my black stud gets that my hubby will never feel.And all three of us are happy about that
Tom and I still fuck...his dick just can't reach the same places that my BBC lovers do....lol[/QUOT

While the first BBC was fucking me, I turned to him and said Baby I love you but this pussy is stritctly Black cock only now, I hope you understand that you asked me to try a black cock and now I have felt one onside me, you can't compare to it anymore.
I hope the day my wife tells me I'm going to be pussy free going forward I'm in her at the time.
To hear her say those words would make me cum in an instant.
Naturally I'd still have to pull out to cum, she has only had her lovers cum in her for the last 10 months, my last time in pussy is not special enough to warrant breaking that rule.

That's how we feel.We still fuck like we used to, it's just that now I get a big black cock that pushes way past where my hubby can get to.So there is a part of my pussy that my black stud gets that my hubby will never feel.And all three of us are happy about that
Absolutely like I said the black COCK experience just adds to the hottt mind fukin during our sexcapades :blackheart::qos:;)

I totally agree
I look forward to the sloppy WETTT stretched out pussie he gets to slip his dick in & try to keep it, from falling out!! I also love the feeling of his lil dick swishing around until I feel his cum hit deeper in me from the stretching my BULL gave my married white pussie ... it's a HUGE turn on for me & hubbie too ;):qos:
HOTTT ******* going on in our bedroom or whomevers :blackheart:

Cuck love this kind of stuff...in my experience you don't have to cut off your husband or make him a gurl or any of that nonsense to establish his submissive role in the sex life. Seeing you lose yourself while f*cking huge black studs is intimidating enough to rearrange the sexual roles in your relationship.

serious guys these relationships (do,nt lasts long; why end your sex life
As a alpha male bull seekin married pussy do,nt stop fuckin each other,just fuck me often,stay or keep that pussy tight "
View attachment 735891
I couldn't agree more !!!
Love my hubbies to death as well as our sex life but he can't make my pussie squirt like a BIG BLACK COCK can
I get the best of both worlds
I'm married to my best friend and he is the one that introduced me to the new "Lifestyle" we are taking into the next ?? However many years we have left in this life & our marriage..25 years already :blackheart:hopefully 25+ more with BBC :qos::threesome::blackheart: added to our awesome sex life :lips:

Back