here is a question for all you wives that have cuckolded you husband with black cock.

I never thought I would because our sex life was great. But she said if we try this then we go full at it. I loved the thought of being denied and teased but never saw just how hot it gets her. After a few teasing denial sessions she was shopping for a chastity cage. It completely changed the way she thought of sex.

I still have sex with my husband. He loves my pussy stretched and sloppy. I had to laugh. When we got together prior to my hotwife lifestyle his 7 inch dick would just barely touch my cervix. Then the first night my bull and his ten inch dick got a hold of this pussy my husband fucked me and could no longer touch my cervix the look on his face. I said " see that's what big black dick does to your wifes pussy baby. That part of my pussy is BBC only now."

In our case, we have had a cuckold marriage for 3 years. Amelia turned black cock only 8 months ago (I don't get anything) and has now had 21 black cocks inside her.
View attachment 700538
I love your wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples. Wow, amazing that your wife has been fucked by 21 black cocks in 8 months. Congratulations.
Did you take the picture?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

I still have sex with my husband. He loves my pussy stretched and sloppy. I had to laugh. When we got together prior to my hotwife lifestyle his 7 inch dick would just barely touch my cervix. Then the first night my bull and his ten inch dick got a hold of this pussy my husband fucked me and could no longer touch my cervix the look on his face. I said " see that's what big black dick does to your wifes pussy baby. That part of my pussy is BBC only now."
Love it. That’s great

This is our situation as well (although I'm 6" on a good day, not 7, I could sometimes barely bottom out in certain positions). We still have sex, and it's still great when we do, but it's very different from what she gets from BBC. Less frequent than BBC sex too, when we're not quarantined.

Back