here is a question for all you wives that have cuckolded you husband with black cock.

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by don dune, Jun 11, 2015.

1. don dune

don dune Well-Known Member

US
    How soon after you had your first black cock fucking you did you tell your cuckold that he could no longer get in your pussy?

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    After the bull finished fucvking me on my wedding night

3. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

My wife weaned me little by little. But one day she told me she didnt want me to cum inside her anymore. Now I was only home a couple months a year. Her blk daddy had laid down his rules and she was simply following orders. As she should have. She told me she only wanted me to oral her. One night she came home drunk and I managed to get in her as she was passing out. She was really wet and loose and I didnt last 3 min. When I cum I got in her as deep as I could. She wokeup and got mad as hell. She made me eat her again and told me if I ever pulled anything like that again she was gone. Another couple yrs went by and she made me wear a chastity cage the whole time. I begged for her pussy but no thst greedy blk daddy had placed an ultamatum on that. Finally he told her to divorce me and forbid me to touch her. Thats pretty shitty. Id never had more fun than I did with her. I just didnt show the BBC enough respect. I suppose I shouldve let her Daddy move in our bedroom and me move out. Then maybe I couldve saved the marriage who knows.

4. Sarah Adams

Sarah Adams Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Why would I cut my husband off? That's just stupid.

5. CuckoldHusbandUK

CuckoldHusbandUK Active Member

UK
    In our case, we have had a cuckold marriage for 3 years. Amelia turned black cock only 8 months ago (I don't get anything) and has now had 21 black cocks inside her.
    302.JPG

6. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    Never. Hubby still fucks me (just not as well, LOL). I like to spread it around!:D

7. Debblacked

Debblacked Active Member

When my wife has a regular lover I get restricted by her. I can't have sex with her two days before a date and then when I'm allowed I have to wear a condom. He lover gets bareback privileges. I get sex only after she been with him or the next day because she's to sore and tired after being with him.

8. Sacdan87

Sacdan87 Active Member

US
    While the first BBC was fucking me, I turned to him and said Baby I love you but this pussy is stritctly Black cock only now, I hope you understand that you asked me to try a black cock and now I have felt one onside me, you can't compare to it anymore.

9. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Sounds good but don't stop fucking your husband after all he turn on this feeling ,keep giving him some now u have to keep him happy while u stay happy

10. tstud

US
    If this huge cock (bull fuckin her ) she will never stop fuckin u Sir)
    Life style // means share!!

wbfbm19 likes this.
  11. Jon and Annie T

Jon and Annie T Well-Known Member

US
    I still fuck hubby

Bellaazz, V4BBC, wahoosurfer and 8 others like this.
  12. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

For us it was about 2 years. There was a lot less sex in those 2 years, but from first black cock to no more sex for me, it was 2 years total.

13. tstud

US
    serious guys these relationships (do,nt lasts long; why end your sex life
    As a alpha male bull seekin married pussy do,nt stop fuckin each other,just fuck me often,stay or keep that pussy tight "
    downloadfile-28.jpeg

14. Holmer

Holmer New Member

Since it all started some four years ago I'm not allowed to fuck my wife anymore, I only get to clean up her pussy with my tongue and eat her out. But I feel that our marriage is better than ever.

15. SapphiresCuck

SapphiresCuck Active Member

US
    She's been fucking black guys for almost 4 years now, this week she alluded to the fact that I hadn't cum in her in over 3 months as something as she locked me she said, "Guess that won't happen for a long time now."

So..... almost 4 years. She's been very worried and hesitant about emasculating me or taking it too far. It seems she's figuring out that the reins have been off for years and I've been waiting.

16. marriedslut4blax

marriedslut4blax Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I totally agree
    I look forward to the sloppy WETTT stretched out pussie he gets to slip his dick in & try to keep it, from falling out!! I also love the feeling of his lil dick swishing around until I feel his cum hit deeper in me from the stretching my BULL gave my married white pussie ... it's a HUGE turn on for me & hubbie too ;):qos:

17. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    still sleep with hubby he is my hubby after all just better with blackmen

18. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I started fucking Black guys almost 15 years ago and from the first week after my first black bull fucked me, I didn't feel any fun having sex with hubby but we used to have sex from time to time until 12 years ago when I stopped him from having sex with me totally. Now when he is horny I do help masturbate him only but never allow him to touch my pussy or my asshole or even kiss me.........I am all reserved for my black bulls now.

19. ido

ido Member

Never told him that and never would. After round # 1 with our guest he cleans me up, then he gets seconds and cleans me up again. By that time our guest is ready for round # 2.

Bellaazz, lookn4u5, dakotdik and 4 others like this.
  20. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Tom and I still fuck...his dick just can't reach the same places that my BBC lovers do....lol