here is a question for all you wives that have cuckolded you husband with black cock.

I couldn't agree more !!!
Love my hubbies to death as well as our sex life but he can't make my pussie squirt like a BIG BLACK COCK can
I get the best of both worlds
I'm married to my best friend and he is the one that introduced me to the new "Lifestyle" we are taking into the next ?? However many years we have left in this life & our marriage..25 years already :blackheart:hopefully 25+ more with BBC :qos::threesome::blackheart: added to our awesome sex life :lips:
@I-allow-it

I don't believe that these cuckolds who say they have been cut off are real people. I have been married twice to black men and neither was as large physically as my white slave, but it is the respect that he shows me not his physical endowment that makes the relationship worth having. Slave by the way says that his first marriage ended because his wife cut him off from sex not because of a black man, but because of her own depression. Most of this sounds like men fantasizing but not really thinking about how hard it is to maintain a relationship without physical intimacy.

I never actually cut my husband off but after him watching me have sex with several different black guys, he knew he couldn't satisfy me. He just kinda quit fucking me on his own. He did continue to eat my pussy and did a good job of it.

Phyliss

I never actually cut my husband off but after him watching me have sex with several different black guys, he knew he couldn't satisfy me. He just kinda quit fucking me on his own. He did continue to eat my pussy and did a good job of it.

Phyliss
Phyliss: I believe that is quite typical of us cucks. After watching my wife with her extremely hung bull, how he could make her cum from fucking, his huge cock and how long he can last, I know I cannot match that for her so I really concentrated on my oral skills. I do make love to her on occassions when she desires but it is more for the closeness and emotional bond then the physical. I really have prefected my oral skills for her pussy and ass though !

I started fucking Black guys almost 15 years ago and from the first week after my first black bull fucked me, I didn't feel any fun having sex with hubby but we used to have sex from time to time until 12 years ago when I stopped him from having sex with me totally. Now when he is horny I do help masturbate him only but never allow him to touch my pussy or my asshole or even kiss me.........I am all reserved for my black bulls now.
As it should be. I am allowed to lick my wife's pussy. i am not allowed to enter it at all.

I agree with cuck4bbc
hubby watching me get thoroughly fucked by my black lovers is enough, he knows I fuck who I want when I want and he can too he loves watchibg me and we love each other completely and yes he does eat me after
he is usually rock hard when he does this and he knows his place no sucking cock or dressing up or cages or any of that *******

How soon after you had your first black cock fucking you did you tell your cuckold that he could no longer get in your pussy?
For my wife and I it took nine months.
Sex became less frequent and I accepted the fact that I could not compete with her bull. I could only last a few minutes and felt inferior. She did her best not to smile or joke about my diminishing performance. When I overheard her on the phone telling her girlfriend she “pity fucked” me the night before, I gave up any idea of having meaningful sex with my wife.
Now sex between us consists of me giving her oral and she giving me handjobs.
Her bull and others exclusively use her pussy.

Back