Her Former Bull

BustyHotwifeLou

Couple
Gold Member
Is it back on?

We first really got into the inter-racial hotwife scene accidentally, like many, through swinging. We’d met a guy who was super impressive, a cock like a truncheon, balls like duck eggs and the stamina and drive of a stallion. And he appeared to adore Lou.... However for various reasons it didn’t quite work and my wife was peeved off with him to say the least and we moved on but it’s always hard to replace something quite special and we never truly have.

He and I however kept in touch on and off and it’s obvious he’s always been carrying a torch for her. I gave him her mobile number but she was abrupt with him and told us both she’d block him. She may have done but he and I were chatting and he’s got a new number now.... so he tried to message her again and tell her a few things about her and how he wants her and guess what? She has replied and been both polite and civil so I hope she has taken on board the things he’s said and I hoe she continues to be open to this again. In turn I hope he has learnt his lessons.

Me? I look forward to seeing what may happen and hope to see her impaled on his huge bare cock again. I will happily facilitate this and hope for a three way thing again. Her BBC lover re-united with her. Of course I have to be careful what I wish for but my fingers are crossed.....

Attachments

• CA7E12A1-2890-47DB-9023-80254D58D207.jpeg
    CA7E12A1-2890-47DB-9023-80254D58D207.jpeg
    301.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 5543E884-8F10-40C7-9E87-0678B8E42368.jpeg
    5543E884-8F10-40C7-9E87-0678B8E42368.jpeg
    338.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 20F60344-5A60-478D-945C-9BB51CF0CE81.jpeg
    20F60344-5A60-478D-945C-9BB51CF0CE81.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 480
Is it back on?

We first really got into the inter-racial hotwife scene accidentally, like many, through swinging. We’d met a guy who was super impressive, a cock like a truncheon, balls like duck eggs and the stamina and drive of a stallion. And he appeared to adore Lou.... However for various reasons it didn’t quite work and my wife was peeved off with him to say the least and we moved on but it’s always hard to replace something quite special and we never truly have.

He and I however kept in touch on and off and it’s obvious he’s always been carrying a torch for her. I gave him her mobile number but she was abrupt with him and told us both she’d block him. She may have done but he and I were chatting and he’s got a new number now.... so he tried to message her again and tell her a few things about her and how he wants her and guess what? She has replied and been both polite and civil so I hope she has taken on board the things he’s said and I hoe she continues to be open to this again. In turn I hope he has learnt his lessons.

Me? I look forward to seeing what may happen and hope to see her impaled on his huge bare cock again. I will happily facilitate this and hope for a three way thing again. Her BBC lover re-united with her. Of course I have to be careful what I wish for but my fingers are crossed.....
Damn she was made for fucking BBC'S man!

Is it back on?

She is one good looking girl. Hope you can post more pics if and when they get together. Would love to see her pussy stretched with that BBC of his. :cool:

Back