Help with horrible cuck angst!

Long long story short... (Sort of)

So once I decided to make a fake girl tinder (just because) and I happened to match with this girl, we got along and 2 weeks after I had to tell her that I was actually a guy with nothing more exciting to do (I did this because she was getting really hooked with our talks and I felt bad), surprisingly she took it well and we exchanged fb and became friends.

I knew she was a lesbian and did not care, we were only friends, she later told me she had done some stuff with guys before but were not entirely her thing, ok. She also told me that at tinder she had also met a couple who wanted to know her, like for a threesome but nothing had accomplished so they stopped messaging each other.

So our friendship grew stronger and around December last year she got into a relationship which I was genuinely happy about, but her partner came to be such a bitch with her and I gave her advice on leaving that relationship which she did and thanked me for the advice given and told me that she always followed my advices.

So we kept talking for the first 3 months of the year (we have never met cause I'm not so in a good economic position right now) and I understood she was mostly a lesbian, anyway I kept telling her kinky stuff at times as "serious jokes" or things like "when I'm rich I'll get a mansion and get lots of girls to see you guys have an orgy while I Jack off" you know... ******* like that, she laughed and that was it.

Now, one day she said "you know what? It's enough I want to fuck with you and I'll pay the hotel" and that REALLY shocked me bc i thought we would not have anything at all and then we talked and I told her that I wanted it too but I cannot travel right now to where she is due to some stuff I had to do, but we would see on July.

So, after that we used to joke again but now she told me stuff like 'handsome" or things like that, I showed pics of my D and she said it was super pretty and how she liked it, we kept talking about going to a swinger bar when we met, I kept telling how I'd allow her to have gf's even if we were together or ******* like that or showed her cuckold blogs. You know...

Back when we met on tinder she was kind of shy but now she told me that due to my advices and talks she has grown more confident of herself and happy due to me and how she loved me so much, and the other day I reminded her of the couple and what had happened to them? She showed me a pic of them celebrating 3 years and said she would message them, they answered back and days after she said she was going to the city where they live to meet them and meet some other people.

I said ok, have fun!

So the day came (last Saturday) and I woke up angry because she had not texted me, and overall she had not told me anything at all about the trip, so I made a tantrum and decided not to message her until she did (yeah pathetic I know, I was mad) and around 5 pm in the afternoon she sends a message just saying that she misses me so much, then I sent another msg asking if she was ok and said yeah, and sent her live location so I'd be aware of where she was and that was all I sent a message telling her that I loved her and to have many orgasms and only replied with a kiss and that was all, but I was DYING of jealousy by that moment! I couldn't sleep at all that night, I still cannot sleep!

This morning we just talked for a while and said she was going to visit her family there which I thought was the original objective of she going there, and she told me she missed me and that was all, then she messages again at night, I wanted to talk to her but she said she wanted to relax by herself and we would just talk tomorrow about her weekend... She was still at the hotel and I think she might actually be with someone else...

And I thought... Should I go on with this? Is she really interested in me? Am I being just to much fucking insecure? I mean, she told me how wonderful things happen when she followed my advice some hours ago and how she feels great with everything around her for the first time because of me... But I felt completely set apart! She didn't tell me nothing and just answered that I missed her so much and that was it.

I've been thinking what to do cause I don't wanna fall in love with someone who doesn't love me, but then I have second thoughts and think that might be overreacting...

What do you guys think? :(

Just to clarify, the couple she met with were male and female and the way she tells me she loves me it's not in a friendly, she actually told me she thought she thought she would never felt emotionally and physically attracted to a man anymore.

Sounds troublesome. Red flags waving everywhere. What has happened since then?
She died in a car accident a year ago, we met, had sex but she said she did not want a relationship with me bc she was still hooked with her ex gf.

Any other than that we were good friends and i miss her a lot.

Back