HELP?! Tips on getting black guys to notice/approach me

akjsff81

Male
From
TX, US
I need tips on how to start a convo with a cute black man! I'm just like super scared he won't be in to white guys lol or even be interested in me. I'd rather they approach me lol but tips on how to start a convo or what to look for is so needed. I guess I'm ready to graduate from just internet hook ups

I need tips on how to start a convo with a cute black man! I'm just like super scared he won't be in to white guys lol or even be interested in me. I'd rather they approach me lol but tips on how to start a convo or what to look for is so needed. I guess I'm ready to graduate from just internet hook ups

I'm actually really interested in what advice you get!!! I would also love to know the answer to your question?! I want the same thing! No internet hook up could ever match the excitement and magic of a real life approach, and conversation that leads to your lilly white legs up in the air, and a BIG BLACK COCK up in your belly! It's amazing how feminine we are, and how many whitebois want to be a BLACK MAN'S little lilly white bitch!!! I often wonder if they know how many of us there are!

Back