Help needed: approach girlfriend now, or after we’re married?

My girlfriend is sexy AF, nice big tits and thick round ass. Cute face. Often when we make love, I can tell I’m not enough for her, especially in length. I plan on approaching her about doing a three way with my buddy Kurt.

Kurt and i Have had several threesomes with by contacting beautiful young women on Craigslist, then offering them money to have sex with the two of us. Kurt is HUGE and can go for an hour and I’ve sucked his cock and balls too before, and would absolutely LOVE to watch him with my girlfriend!!! I’m dying to actually do that, and I think and fantasize about it very often.

My question is... should I approach her about it before or after we’re married?

Last edited:
Neither. Straight up tell her - you can tell you're sex is whack, but you love her enough to let her get dick elsewhere. Weather you involved or not.

Tell her now, it's only honest, and be prepared to lose her. The plus side is she may be up for it and from the outset of your marriage you can enjoy the sex life you really want

I sure hope she is open to it!

I doubt she would leave me over asking that lol. Worst she would say no. On the best hand, I’d get to watch my buddy Kurt slide his very Black, 9” thick cock in and out of my girls beautiful pussy over and over again over time as I help the two of them and eat her pussy and suck his cock and balls!!!

One thing we never did was having me eat a cream pie, that might be kewl.

Last edited:
Back