How to approach black men at nightclub/lounge for girlfriend?

Got a new white girl who is afraid of Big Black Cocks. She won't go for it right now but that's where my fun begins.i usually take them to adult clubs where bbc are or I call one of my Bulls to meet us there but not to tell my girl . make like he just popped in
Honestly,even the shoestring wives learn to let loose,have a few drinks maybe a few lines and freak it with there Bull.They always ask me if it's ok.And of course I say yes. After they suck him I like to kiss my girl,taste and smell his musk on her.She then starts to realize that I also like Bbc.Most are turned on by this.

I took one girl to an adult theater and didn't tell her I had a bbc coming.He came in,sat in the back next to us on the couch,took put his cock and stared playing with it.my girl kept 🤬 her eye to him,and when he caught her she blushed.He asked her if she like it?she slowly said yes,he took her 🖐 and put it on his 10 inch Thick Nig-er cock and she started stroking it,looking at me to make sure I was cool with it.I kissed her and said have fun Babe.She did and that was the beginning of her becoming a BBC slut.LOVE IT!!!
Man I gotta see where adult theaters are in my town.

I think for starters and the most simplest approach would be to buy the black guy a d r i n k and hand it to him to tell him that it comes from your wife / girlfriend. Of course he will be interested to see, which is when you would point her out to him then invite him to your table if he is interested.

I think for starters and the most simplest approach would be to buy the black guy a d r i n k and hand it to him to tell him that it comes from your wife / girlfriend. Of course he will be interested to see, which is when you would point her out to him then invite him to your table if he is interested.

The site censored the word, d r i n k?? 🤦‍♂️

Back