How to approach black men at nightclub/lounge for girlfriend?

Trust me I'm not trying to have no flappy meat curtains - if that even is you. I can tell you got some issues with your mental acrobatics about how this site should be about black men and white women yet claiming I'm pretending to be a white woman smh. Go take your pills and come here to feel special but real talk next time you go in the mirror realize how mentally f'd you are.
Out of the mouths of cucks, LOL
If only your opinion was valued.. no issues other than bs peeps like you post! Get real! Your exactly right it's about white women and black men 2 of which YOU are not! So move tf on! Stop posting as a second party all the while wishing it was your ass being slammed by a big dick! Who has the mental acrobatics that lack realness? ITS YOU!!! Sad, really that you'll never get it,.in more ways then one!

If only your opinion was valued.. no issues other than bs peeps like you post! Get real! Your exactly right it's about white women and black men 2 of which YOU are not! So move tf on! Stop posting as a second party all the while wishing it was your ass being slammed by a big dick! Who has the mental acrobatics that lack realness? ITS YOU!!! Sad, really that you'll never get it,.in more ways then one!
you got him lol

And your a pro white slut for bbc aren't you!

Sadly you're too naïve and illiterate, with that horrible ass grammar, for me to take you seriously. There's a huge difference between wanting to watch my woman get turned out, and still having a sense of self-pride and healthy control, and what a cuck is - which I am not. Since you stay dwelling on this message board I thought you would of known that by now. Based on the way you carry yourself, and the way you write, I know for a fact you're not miss roast beef in your photos lol.

If you're really trying this game, than go to a swingers club. No questions, no guessing, just pure raw sexual encounters! This s.hit y'all post about " how do I?" Sounds like a bored small dick white boy wishing to be man handled by a black man, but that's just my opinion, who am I to judge? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣😂😉
i gotta tell ya, you sure have a way with words.

Sadly you're too naïve and illiterate, with that horrible ass grammar, for me to take you seriously. There's a huge difference between wanting to watch my woman get turned out, and still having a sense of self-pride and healthy control, and what a cuck is - which I am not. Since you stay dwelling on this message board I thought you would of known that by now. Based on the way you carry yourself, and the way you write, I know for a fact you're not miss roast beef in your photos lol.
Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

Start with Hello...introduce yourself/selves Be direct. The fidgety approach is a turn off and/or seems suspectt as a set-up for drama. Make sure your significant other is in the immediate vicinity glancing at, making eye-contact with the prospective Bull. Find a quite(ish) spot to chat if the interest is there. Make your offer, yet don't be crude:

-My Girl/Wife/Friend is interested in you...
-Would you like to find a place to talk?

May end in "No Thanks" or a # exhchange; Not everything happens NOW. You did your due diligence for a club pick up/hook up👍🏾

Granted a swinger club is easiest, yet not every Bull enjoys the SC atmosphere. Real Men, Real Bulls will respond just as enthusiastically if approached correctly at a "regular" social venue and the interest and opportunity is there.

Last edited:
I know many might think, "just use the sites/apps" but I genuinely would like to take the in-person approach. My girlfriend is 35 and I'm 42 so we're not looking for a loud college student filled nightclub. We are looking more for a lounge or jazz spot where black gentlemen would be at.

My question is - what would be the best approach to start a conversation with someone my woman is eyeing? I mean do I straight up go up to him and say, "hey my woman finds you attractive" or be more subtle and instead don't initially say we're a couple and say "hey my female friend thinks you're attractive would you like to meet her?" - any ideas?

Again, I feel the in-person situation would be more exciting than going on sites/apps and seeing the same repetitive "yo have ya girl text me...what's her snap" stupidity lol.
BC, I'd say it depends on one's persona as well. Some walk into a room and are MAGNETIC; others the quiet type to be approached more subtlety. Likewise the cucks modus operandi- direct approach or a couple just keeps discreetly eye-ball fucking or vice versa. I'll stick with what I stated later in the thread: if the interest seems there, somebody should say "Hello my name is_____. How are you?"

Part of my business used to be engaging with people, from the high and so-called mighty to average Joe & Jane. If you're an extrovert (or at the very least can calmly overcome introversion), the rest is just a matter of conversation and chemistry.

Not every game is a win; you'll never know if you don't play👍🏾

Last edited:
Do you like live in reality? Any man would get off knowing a women has no panties/bra etc. Doesn't matter the color🤦🏼‍♀️what you're describing is your fantasy with a black man! This is just getting ridiculous 🙄
I have to disagree Jenna. Some equate that to "trash" and "put you on blast" or simply ignore the offer. Not all Men are of equal mindset. Exhibiting genuine interest, to me, THAT wins every time.

I have to disagree Jenna. Some equate that to "trash" and "put you on blast" or simply ignore the offer. Not all Men are of equal mindset. Exhibiting genuine interest, to me, THAT wins every time.
Start with Hello...introduce yourself/selves Be direct. The fidgety approach is a turn off and/or seems suspectt as a set-up for drama. Make sure your significant other is in the immediate vicinity glancing at, making eye-contact with the prospective Bull. Find a quite(ish) spot to chat if the interest is there. Make your offer, yet don't be crude:

-My Girl/Wife/Friend is interested in you...
-Would you like to find a place to talk?

May end in "No Thanks" or a # exhchange; Not everything happens NOW. You did your due diligence for a club pick up/hook up👍🏾

Granted a swinger club is easiest, yet not every Bull enjoys the SC atmosphere. Real Men, Real Bulls will respond just as enthusiastically if approached correctly at a "regular" social venue and the interest and opportunity is there.
I appreciate your response, I've been in the game for a minute and sometimes need to refine my game by asking questions that seem basic to others. I definitely agree that "real recognize real" if say my woman is seated inside the booth of a swank lounge and I approach a gentleman about what it is. It's all about being relaxed and real about it, nonverbal cues just as much as the spoken word.

If he's not feeling it then it's straight up, "cool bro I appreciate your time...no harm from me" and keep it moving meanwhile the ones that are with it I invite to the booth. Maybe have her get up and give him the handshake or half hug and get the vibes going.

I had an idea but definitely wanted to get some second opinions - again many thanks!

Agreed, that's trash behavior as some men are professionals outside of lifestyle/kink and got no time for that silliness - especially if there's no physical attraction. I've even had to improve at filtering out the men that are the simpleton "Sup yo girl dtf" versus those that you can have a social situation with (e.g. can maintain an adult conversation).

Don’t approach me in the smoking area outside of the bar in front of the 3 women I came with, I know that much. This twink and his girl pal at a Halloween party didn’t say much, he asked for a lighter and she complimented my costume and we started small talk. The eye contact tho, got the message, couldn’t act on it tho. Something about that all black leather duster, black cowboy hat, black cowboy boots, slim fit jeans band with an authentic Texas accent gets the people going. It’s supposed to be an outlaw costume, but all it does is steal hearts. I think the long black straps of the duster handing loose and the big brown thick belt triggers a craving. Women like to wear the cowboy hat during sex too. The cowboy hat is in the closet now, waiting to be cleaned and worn by me and someone’s wife on October 31st.

I know many might think, "just use the sites/apps" but I genuinely would like to take the in-person approach. My girlfriend is 35 and I'm 42 so we're not looking for a loud college student filled nightclub. We are looking more for a lounge or jazz spot where black gentlemen would be at.

My question is - what would be the best approach to start a conversation with someone my woman is eyeing? I mean do I straight up go up to him and say, "hey my woman finds you attractive" or be more subtle and instead don't initially say we're a couple and say "hey my female friend thinks you're attractive would you like to meet her?" - any ideas?

Again, I feel the in-person situation would be more exciting than going on sites/apps and seeing the same repetitive "yo have ya girl text me...what's her snap" stupidity lol.
Never mind the negative posts, it was a good question.

I took one girl to an adult theater and didn't tell her I had a bbc coming.He came in,sat in the back next to us on the couch,took put his cock and stared playing with it.my girl kept 🤬 her eye to him,and when he caught her she blushed.He asked her if she like it?she slowly said yes,he took her 🖐 and put it on his 10 inch Thick Nig-er cock and she started stroking it,looking at me to make sure I was cool with it.I kissed her and said have fun Babe.She did and that was the beginning of her becoming a BBC slut.LOVE IT!!!

Got a new white girl who is afraid of Big Black Cocks. She won't go for it right now but that's where my fun begins.i usually take them to adult clubs where bbc are or I call one of my Bulls to meet us there but not to tell my girl . make like he just popped in

Back