How to approach black men at nightclub/lounge for girlfriend?

I know many might think, "just use the sites/apps" but I genuinely would like to take the in-person approach. My girlfriend is 35 and I'm 42 so we're not looking for a loud college student filled nightclub. We are looking more for a lounge or jazz spot where black gentlemen would be at.

My question is - what would be the best approach to start a conversation with someone my woman is eyeing? I mean do I straight up go up to him and say, "hey my woman finds you attractive" or be more subtle and instead don't initially say we're a couple and say "hey my female friend thinks you're attractive would you like to meet her?" - any ideas?

Again, I feel the in-person situation would be more exciting than going on sites/apps and seeing the same repetitive "yo have ya girl text me...what's her snap" stupidity lol.

If you're really trying this game, than go to a swingers club. No questions, no guessing, just pure raw sexual encounters! This s.hit y'all post about " how do I?" Sounds like a bored small dick white boy wishing to be man handled by a black man, but that's just my opinion, who am I to judge? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣😂😉

If you're really trying this game, than go to a swingers club. No questions, no guessing, just pure raw sexual encounters! This s.hit y'all post about " how do I?" Sounds like a bored small dick white boy wishing to be man handled by a black man, but that's just my opinion, who am I to judge? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣😂😉
Swing clubs are a great place to find sexy friends but it does happen in public as well. My sexy hot wife has been approached by many a black men just by looking hot no panties or bra and thin almost sheer gowns. They hit on her often and sometimes she takes them up on an offer or invites them home

Swing clubs are a great place to find sexy friends but it does happen in public as well. My sexy hot wife has been approached by many a black men just by looking hot no panties or bra and thin almost sheer gowns. They hit on her often and sometimes she takes them up on an offer or invites them home
Do you like live in reality? Any man would get off knowing a women has no panties/bra etc. Doesn't matter the color🤦🏼‍♀️what you're describing is your fantasy with a black man! This is just getting ridiculous 🙄

Do you like live in reality? Any man would get off knowing a women has no panties/bra etc. Doesn't matter the color🤦🏼‍♀️what you're describing is your fantasy with a black man! This is just getting ridiculous 🙄
You are welcome to your opinion. because you have not done it does not make it a fantasy, but accept your view or comment! Enjoy your fantasy or life as you like.

Real talk you foul minded, people come here to ask questions and not here your straight silliness. Have a helpful comment or move around silly ass. Out here talking about, "who am I to judge" and doing the exact thing - again move around hypocrite nobody got time for you.

Oh and I looked at your pictures, I don't know if you're really a lady or faking it being a man but those pictures alone make me want to go to Arby's for a roast beef sandwich 😂😂

Again many of us come here for helpful opinions, I will not hesitate to match your energy.

Oh and I looked at your pictures, I don't know if you're really a lady or faking it being a man but those pictures alone make me want to go to Arby's for a roast beef sandwich 😂😂

Again many of us come here for helpful opinions, I will not hesitate to match your energy.
A sandwich that you'll never have! It's dudes like you and the ones who post stupidity, that take away from this site and it's true intentions of Black men and white women! NOT small dick white men pretending to be a white women hoping to get a black man! You can troll me all you want I've had some really good trolls, take notice they are no longer on this site! So grab some tissues cuck head you're going to need it! 😉🤣😘

Real talk you foul minded, people come here to ask questions and not here your straight silliness. Have a helpful comment or move around silly ass. Out here talking about, "who am I to judge" and doing the exact thing - again move around hypocrite nobody got time for you.
rocky sylvester stallone GIF

A sandwich that you'll never have! It's dudes like you and the ones who post stupidity, that take away from this site and it's true intentions of Black men and white women! NOT small dick white men pretending to be a white women hoping to get a black man! You can troll me all you want I've had some really good trolls, take notice they are no longer on this site! So grab some tissues cuck head you're going to need it! 😉🤣😘
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Don’t sweat it, seen her around the site, she’s loud mouthed, annoying, and subscribes to a lot of bullshit in her own mind.

I know many might think, "just use the sites/apps" but I genuinely would like to take the in-person approach. My girlfriend is 35 and I'm 42 so we're not looking for a loud college student filled nightclub. We are looking more for a lounge or jazz spot where black gentlemen would be at.

My question is - what would be the best approach to start a conversation with someone my woman is eyeing? I mean do I straight up go up to him and say, "hey my woman finds you attractive" or be more subtle and instead don't initially say we're a couple and say "hey my female friend thinks you're attractive would you like to meet her?" - any ideas?

Again, I feel the in-person situation would be more exciting than going on sites/apps and seeing the same repetitive "yo have ya girl text me...what's her snap" stupidity lol.
The best way to experience the swing lifestyle is to go to a swingers event by way of a club or a private party.

If you approach men outside of the lifestyle always keep in mind that even though most men will indeed bang your woman their personal thoughts and hidden mindset about the whole situation may not align with your fantasy or even be favorable towards you as a man who shares his woman. Remember real Bulls are in the lifestyle and they understand and respect couple and seek to help couples in the lifestyle fulfill their fantasies but regular guys who are put in the position of a Bull may not give you the full outcome you seek beyond the sex!

Trust me I'm not trying to have no flappy meat curtains - if that even is you. I can tell you got some issues with your mental acrobatics about how this site should be about black men and white women yet claiming I'm pretending to be a white woman smh. Go take your pills and come here to feel special but real talk next time you go in the mirror realize how mentally f'd you are.

The best way to experience the swing lifestyle is to go to a swingers event by way of a club or a private party.

If you approach men outside of the lifestyle always keep in mind that even though most men will indeed bang your woman their personal thoughts and hidden mindset about the whole situation may not align with your fantasy or even be favorable towards you as a man who shares his woman. Remember real Bulls are in the lifestyle and they understand and respect couple and seek to help couples in the lifestyle fulfill their fantasies but regular guys who are put in the position of a Bull may not give you the full outcome you seek beyond the sex!
Yes great insight and reminder. There's a certain allure to finding those that are "uniniated" but yes you are correct that those in the lifestyle already have an safe expectation to respect boundaries from the jump.

Once we were at a club invited a black man to have a ******* with us, the wife danced with him and while dancing told him he was gonna have sex with her. They came back to the table he was nervous as hell not knowing the situation. She told him that we play and she was going to do him. He looked at me and I said well you heard that as did I, 30 minutes later they were going at it in the car in the parking lot a couple of his friends and I watched. 👍

Back