Help me convince my hubby!

Just be careful of the bull you choose. A good bull that gives it you how u like it, that actually show up and gets you off, but isn't a asshole to your husband about it. Unless your into the dominant bull thing. Otherwise most couples are nervous the first time, but when sex begins both the hotwife is cumming continously and the husband is wide eyed and dick hard about shoot his own load watching. By the end the couple is like wow it is over so fast even if you have been getting your brains fucked out for hours.
Ohhhh. Yes

Take your time dont rush it you dont want to scare him away trust me I have seen it happen several times there are different strategies you can use to make him feel confortable

Thanks for the compliments! He knows the black men want me and he craves watching me be devoured by them...he’s just fighting some internal battles on it right now
he will enjoy watching you as a real man and woman have sex and love, how hot, strong powerful sex of a white woman and a black man

@Hotwife fun77 I tell him all the time that this his his fault and it’s not nice for him to get me into this world and then have second thoughts- that’s just mean!

That sounds like us a few years ago. I introduced her to the idea and she liked it & wanted it but I really needed to know that she was going to do it because she wanted to not because she felt obligated to do it for me.
She had to constantly re-assure me that I hadn't broken our marriage by pushing her into the arms of another man.

That sounds like us a few years ago. I introduced her to the idea and she liked it & wanted it but I really needed to know that she was going to do it because she wanted to not because she felt obligated to do it for me.
She had to constantly re-assure me that I hadn't broken our marriage by pushing her into the arms of another man.
End of the day, it's just sex 🤷🏽‍♂️
Humans are closer to our bonobos Ape cousins than we think 😈😉

have you had a white guy and if not why not try that first. Men can be lead slowly. Also it helps if you dominate him and make him associate submission with pleasure so whenever you dom him make him cum and try prostrate massage . eventually if he is ready you can make him your toy
Hot idea

Just be careful of the bull you choose. A good bull that gives it you how u like it, that actually show up and gets you off, but isn't a asshole to your husband about it. Unless your into the dominant bull thing. Otherwise most couples are nervous the first time, but when sex begins both the hotwife is cumming continously and the husband is wide eyed and dick hard about shoot his own load watching. By the end the couple is like wow it is over so fast even if you have been getting your brains fucked out for hours.
Sensational

We think trust is the key. You should trust hubby and hubby should trust you! Otherwise dont get in to this scène;-). As many said you will love it and crave for more. We where in our beginning 20's when we started dating bbc and cuckolding. For a guy in his 20's its a big deal not having a lot of sex or please your wife with your "cock". So you need to keep him happy. Involve him, show him how much you enjoy bbc, tell him, let him hear and taste it. Tease him, play with him. If you dont want to fuck him, give him a handjob every now and then.

And last but not least, its about you! You need to feel good and be happy. Happy wife is happy life! 🥰

I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!
I think he just fears he might lose you.
You need to make him confidant a out your love and commitment to him

Tell him no more sex until it’s a 3sum with a black guy. Chances are he’ll nut fairly quick, leaving you the opportunity to enjoy that beautiful strong bbc. Then reward him after the bbc is gone with affection. So he knows you still love him.

Back