Help me convince my hubby!

for me cheating is a sign of lack of trust, if you have issues you gotta speak upfront t your partner.
if your gonna do something behind your partners back ( not just sex) why get married in the first place
That's a very good way to look at it Honesty is certainly the best policy, but unfortunately as we all know, everyone isn't created them same.

That's a very good way to look at it Honesty is certainly the best policy, but unfortunately as we all know, everyone isn't created them same.
yes not everyone is perfect but we can try our bests and one key point is only asking for what your willing to give.
if I ask for honesty I gotta be honest myself

yes not everyone is perfect but we can try our bests and one key point is only asking for what your willing to give.
if I ask for honesty I gotta be honest myself
You're exactly right on that one. Sometimes folk hold a lie for no good reasons. Eventually ends up costing everyone involved. Great attitude about it tho. I've dealt with situations like that. The truth will definitely set us free. Keep that with you.

The next time you have sex with him tie him up in a chair and give him a lap dance and say I wanna give you a show and pull out a big black dildo and stick it inside of you nice and slowly and say imagine this was real and you watching me have sex while i was sucking your cock at the same time call him over and tell him to smack you in the face with his cock and tell him to say i own you you are my slut and after stick his dick in your mouth in a 69 position while you slowly insert the black dildo in your pussy and have him watch it go in and out of you and slowly push his face down to eat you out while you fuck yourself with the dildo as he’s eating you out take his cock out of your mouth and say to him doesn’t that black dick look good in your white wife’s married Pussy do you love how your wife’s pussy grips that big black dick and don’t you wanna see how much dick your wife’s pussy can take if he starts to eat you out more hungrily you know he wants it but make sure that while he eats you out that you make him cum while sucking his dick and swallow his cum and when you are done tell him that was hot and that you would like to put on a real life show for him with a black guy with a big dick make it seem as if you wanna do this for him more so then you
Good idea 💡

I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!
It all starts with putting him into chastity and you taking control over his ability to orgasm. Lock him and deny him sex for a bit and he'll agree to darn near anything!! lol

Back