Help me convince my hubby!

juliete1217

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!

Okay, "guilt" or 'FEAR".....he's scared because once BBC open's your BOX then, there is no turning back and hubby knows it. So, let hubby play with a few ladies first to help loosen him up and build his sexual self-confidence then, playing with your new and large friends with hubby's support will be much easier

Give it time.
Share the sexy dirty chats with him.
Let him listen to your fone calls and watch your video chats
I do share the sexy chats- and we talk about some things I would like to do with some guys specifically- it’s always a hot chat that turns into a really hot night! I haven’t done any phone or video chats yet...maybe that’s the next step?

I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!
Juliete 1217...check out Open Love 101 & Front Porch Swingers on youtube...they've done podcast episodes exactly on a husband's FEAR of losing his sexy-ass wife to a BULL....should help relieve his anxiety

We could pretend that I'm your husband and I'll be your cuck. I would love to get freaky with you and watch your pretty little white pussy get pumped full of thick black cock.

Attachments

• 8F697711-74FF-4774-B10E-ADDCF553A3FB.jpeg
    8F697711-74FF-4774-B10E-ADDCF553A3FB.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 578
  • 517_1000 (1).jpg
    517_1000 (1).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 597
That's So beautiful and real.as it gets. You deserve this Sweetness! He lured you toward what you are now feeling so its really what he wants too. He Loves the site of a Huge superior BBC! Your new journey has Already began once its in both your hearts. So its on you to give him the push by Taking Control of the situation. He will Love being Cucked by your future Bull. Just some good Food for thought! Thanks 4 sharing! 👫🐓💦👅🔥👍

That's So beautiful and real.as it gets. You deserve this Sweetness! He lured you toward what you are now feeling so its really what he wants too. He Loves the site of a Huge superior BBC! Your new journey has Already began once its in both your hearts. So its on you to give him the push by Taking Control of the situation. He will Love being Cucked by your future Bull. Just some good Food for thought! Thanks 4 sharing! 👫🐓💦👅🔥👍
I definitely agree. And it would be a really sexy move for you to take control for that little push to get him over the edge. He may be only reluctant because he knows how much he’ll like it, and how much it will change things for him

Yea it's just probably the reality hitting him now. Thinking about something is different than people getting in involved fr and realizing those are real people just like you that you can't just stop thinking about when you want and it all don't exist. Ask him more what guilt he means and why he feels guilt from all this.

• Love
Reactions: wit
Yea it's just probably the reality hitting him now. Thinking about something is different than people getting in involved fr and realizing those are real people just like you that you can't just stop thinking about when you want and it all don't exist. Ask him more what guilt he means and why he feels guilt from all this.
I’m going to be involved in a black bull fucking a queen of spades wife tomorrow. It’s going to be my first time being cuckolded ever, and I might even get to suck his cock. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I’m very excited, and it makes me shake

True, he opened Pandora's Box with this one! But it's not unusual, nor exclusive to BBC/Bulls situations. It's normal for there to be fear, anxiety, and insecurities when a partner is going to fuck someone else. My wife and I did when we decided to have an open marriage. BBC can generate more insecurities because he might feel he is inadequate and at the least lose interest in him sexually, or, to lose him altogether. Communite with him about his fears and your desires. Express to him that your love for him doesn't change, but you're just wanting new experiences. Ease him through it. Maybe go on non-sex date with a guy you're interested to see how your man handles that, and go from there. Send me a message if you want chat further!

True, he opened Pandora's Box with this one! But it's not unusual, nor exclusive to BBC/Bulls situations. It's normal for there to be fear, anxiety, and insecurities when a partner is going to fuck someone else. My wife and I did when we decided to have an open marriage. BBC can generate more insecurities because he might feel he is inadequate and at the least lose interest in him sexually, or, to lose him altogether. Communite with him about his fears and your desires. Express to him that your love for him doesn't change, but you're just wanting new experiences. Ease him through it. Maybe go on non-sex date with a guy you're interested to see how your man handles that, and go from there. Send me a message if you want chat further!
Great advice! I definitely want to build a connection with the potential bull so there is a comfort level, but I’ve noticed that some just want to skip that and go straight to the sex

Great advice! I definitely want to build a connection with the potential bull so there is a comfort level, but I’ve noticed that some just want to skip that and go straight to the sex
I don’t blame them when it comes to you. Big muscular Alpha black men, a thick, absolutely gorgeous white wife like you... they’re gonna take what they want. What they deserve. I’d love to see your husband realize that and truly submit to superior men

Back