Help - does my gf want bbc?

So my girlfriend had a hospital appointment the other week, which was an intrusive checkup on her private parts

She came home and told me things like
"I got fingered by a big black doctor today"
"He had a fingers in my pussy and bumhole"
"He said i was really tight"
"This isn't the first time ive been fingered by a big black man"

I was quite surprised as i thought a female would do the exam.

Nonetheless it turned me on massively. She has brought it up a few times since it happened. How should i proceed with this?

So my girlfriend had a hospital appointment the other week, which was an intrusive checkup on her private parts

Nonetheless it turned me on massively. She has brought it up a few times since it happened. How should i proceed with this?
In my opinion I think yes. Depends what you want as well. If you want to.continue and see her reaction look at ir scene and buy a dildo... if she think to a bbc you will.see some changes.

Attachments

• 01~2.jpg
    01~2.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 80_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg
    80_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 38

My wife has been also to see a gynaecologist at our local hospital and he was also a very large African doctor
And she came home and said something very similar to what you said

She said that the doctor was a very big black man with a strong accent some African accent unsure of the origin
But she said she was very nervous about it at first because of how big his hands were
She took off her leggings and pulled her panties off also folded them up and put them in a bag

She is always very smooth and clean shaven
With her being a natural blonde her pussy isn’t really that hairy it’s only a bit of light fuzz if she has any

Anyways he told her to make her self comfortable and he placed her feet together and opened her knees apart
Spreading her tight pussy lips apart
And he got really close she could feel his breath on her naked pussy
And then he started to talk to her as he was examining her
And he also commented on her being in very great condition and she said his fingers were bigger than some s was hire guys penis

She said all she could think about was if his hands were so big she was thinking about how big his cock would be hahaha

Attachments

• download~2.jpeg
    download~2.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 39
Back