Help me convince my hubby!

Just be careful of the bull you choose. A good bull that gives it you how u like it, that actually show up and gets you off, but isn't a asshole to your husband about it. Unless your into the dominant bull thing. Otherwise most couples are nervous the first time, but when sex begins both the hotwife is cumming continously and the husband is wide eyed and dick hard about shoot his own load watching. By the end the couple is like wow it is over so fast even if you have been getting your brains fucked out for hours.

I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!
Obviously he is not ready and if you push you may not have a husband the way he is with you now. Enjoy the fantasy, it is better that way in the long run.

Just be careful of the bull you choose. A good bull that gives it you how u like it, that actually show up and gets you off, but isn't a asshole to your husband about it. Unless your into the dominant bull thing. Otherwise most couples are nervous the first time, but when sex begins both the hotwife is cumming continously and the husband is wide eyed and dick hard about shoot his own load watching. By the end the couple is like wow it is over so fast even if you have been getting your brains fucked out for hours.
Who would ever allow someone to be an asshole to husband? That so called bull would be in the slaughter house.

After 8 years of marriage, I stopped having sex with my husband. The small penis and poor performance in bed did not bring me any pleasure. He was fantastic with his tongue and that was the only way for me to have a good orgasm.

After eight months, I had sex with a black bull. It was fantastic. I told my husband that and told him I wanted a cuckold marriage. He fell into a state of jealousy and anxiety. We went to a marriage counselor, who specializes in cuckold marriages. She prescribed him Paxil 20 mg, in two weeks, she increased his dose to 40 mg.

He lost his erection and desire to fuck. That helped him a pretty much. After 6 weeks or 8, a full therapeutic effect is achieved. The husband was accepted much better the fact that I have sex with the BBC. After 12 weeks, he attended the sex I had with the BBC for the first time. Everything went well. After 4 months, he sucked the bull's penis for the first time and then we started with MTF feminizing therapy.

Eight months after the start Hubby had his first sex with a bull. Paxil is a great medicine. Some women give Pakil to their husbands without a prescription. It is better that everything is under the control of the marriage counselor.

Juliette, As a wife, I can definitely say you should keep trying. Whether you end up in a cuckold or hot wife situations fulfilling your BBC fantasy as a woman is fantastic. .

Normally be carefully what you wish for applies to our men who offen are not prepared for their fantasy to become a reality or perpared for their wife to get addicted

I say continue to play with the fantasy in the bedroom and discuss with your husband tglhe specifics of his reluctance. Take the long game.

Last edited:
I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become a reality. Kisses!

After 8 years of marriage, I stopped having sex with my husband. The small penis and poor performance in bed did not bring me any pleasure. He was fantastic with his tongue and that was the only way for me to have a good orgasm.

After eight months, I had sex with a black bull. It was fantastic. I told my husband that and told him I wanted a cuckold marriage. He fell into a state of jealousy and anxiety. We went to a marriage counselor, who specializes in cuckold marriages. She prescribed him Paxil 20 mg, in two weeks, she increased his dose to 40 mg.

He lost his erection and desire to fuck. That helped him a pretty much. After 6 weeks or 8, a full therapeutic effect is achieved. The husband was accepted much better the fact that I have sex with the BBC. After 12 weeks, he attended the sex I had with the BBC for the first time. Everything went well. After 4 months, he sucked the bull's penis for the first time and then we started with MTF feminizing therapy.

Eight months after the start Hubby had his first sex with a bull. Paxil is a great medicine. Some women give Pakil to their husbands without a prescription. It is better that everything is under the control of the marriage counselor.
1394368298.gif

here is my advice it may not be popular but here it is. If aint broke, don't try to fix it. just keep it as fantasy that wont happen.

What would be your ideal experience with a bull and your husband? An MMF threesome or would you rather he watch without participating?

Unfortunately that is your job to do.

The next time you have sex with him tie him up in a chair and give him a lap dance and say I wanna give you a show and pull out a big black dildo and stick it inside of you nice and slowly and say imagine this was real and you watching me have sex while i was sucking your cock at the same time call him over and tell him to smack you in the face with his cock and tell him to say i own you you are my slut and after stick his dick in your mouth in a 69 position while you slowly insert the black dildo in your pussy and have him watch it go in and out of you and slowly push his face down to eat you out while you fuck yourself with the dildo as he’s eating you out take his cock out of your mouth and say to him doesn’t that black dick look good in your white wife’s married Pussy do you love how your wife’s pussy grips that big black dick and don’t you wanna see how much dick your wife’s pussy can take if he starts to eat you out more hungrily you know he wants it but make sure that while he eats you out that you make him cum while sucking his dick and swallow his cum and when you are done tell him that was hot and that you would like to put on a real life show for him with a black guy with a big dick make it seem as if you wanna do this for him more so then you

I could use some advice and help...so my hubby was the one that initially brought up the idea of me being with a BBC while he watched. He always told me it turned him on to see other men check me out, but especially black men (I actually never believed him and told him he was crazy-and that other men weren’t checking me out, but especially not black me). One day he finally convinced me to upload some pics and “see what happens”. Well, umm he was eighth and I was wrong! So I guess we could say it opened Pandora’s box....for years, we have talked about our mutual fantasy of me being with a BBC....but recently, he told me he isn’t sure if he could go through with it because of the “guilt” he would have from sharing me with another man. So help a lady out...should I give it some time and see if he changes his mind, or is there something I can do to help change his mind? He loves that I share my pictures and knowing that I’m having some dirty chats, so I think he’s close to going through with it. I so badly want to be devoured by a sexy man with a big black dick! I dream of it and crave it! I really want this fantasy to become
The only reason why you should involve your husband is if you want him to be a willing cuck. If you want black cock then just go get black cock. Anything else is asking for permission to do something you’re already interested in doing.

Back