Heels or no heels in bed?

I ware noting to bed & when my playmates arrives I'm ready naked in bed waiting for him to eat/lick/fingering my pussy making me squirt ,turning me into an insatiable slut for bbc's for hours none stop sex

NO you are not weird my friend, so don't apologise, we all have our kinks, I have a few and heels are definitely near top of the list, along with up skirt / thong shots, and a few more kinks I could mention, BUT HEELS ARE HOT FACT :love:
i find them one most erotic things a woman can wear

Attachments

• DSCF9290.JPG
    DSCF9290.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCF7007 - Copy.JPG
    DSCF7007 - Copy.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 235
  • msg-21433-0-34129100-1396993763 (2) (1).jpg
    msg-21433-0-34129100-1396993763 (2) (1).jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 374
My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
Makes sense, shes not alone in how she feels. Personally, I’ve bought more than a few pairs for ladies because it turns me on; I like turning her into MY little Princess, and every Princess looks feminine. The Heels I buy for her are usually a modest, 2-4 inches and I let her choose.

My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
love heels on grabbing them as i fuck

Back