Heels or no heels in bed?

My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
Heels are a must, from my experience, bulls love when I wear them in bed.

I always, always request for women to wear their heels for sex, whenever possible. I'm not keen on the flat-sole heels, instead prefer a small platform, up to 2" platform / 6" heel and no higher or else they look drag-queeny style.
I've often bought them as gifts, even ever since I was 21 (42 now) for my then 18y/o GF for her friends party, I even bought her best friend the exact same style stripper heels so they both turned up with me to this college type house party, was awesome.
Pretty sure these clear type were the exact same heels. Also this black classic stripper heel is my fave, followed by the Louboutin (or red bottoms) platform

Attachments

• 4196554.jpg
    4196554.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 298
  • D4yPPddWwAcYCIA.jpg
    D4yPPddWwAcYCIA.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 270
  • gonewild-i-supposed-you-re-all-wondering-why-i-called-you-i-mb5cVm.jpg
    gonewild-i-supposed-you-re-all-wondering-why-i-called-you-i-mb5cVm.jpg
    916.1 KB · Views: 286
She would wear them occasionally if requested or if she was feeling spicey, we both liked her wearing wedges while getting fucked but naked besides shoes... and the best part was dressing her and getting her ready for a date or him coming over and then removing her clothes when appropriate or requested. It was super hot for her to ask that I remove her panties and dress but to either leave her heels or wedges on or to take them off with her nails so freshly painted and seeing her well trimmed pussy hair I helped trim and had a hand in suggesting how she should keep it for him to enjoy and what I liked seeing it. Usually after the first sex session, she would ask me to remove whatever she was wearing and just be barefoot the rest of his visit with us and mainly naked or just skimpy bottoms and tshirt for them both that could be removed easily and quickly and also highlight her breasts and pussy through it and his package and cut chest. If she did want any shoes it would usually be slippers the rest of the time and I would be asked to put them on or remove them if i was around and they weren't in a hurry.

My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
Heels. Always. My husband knows the only time I don’t. Is when my black bull wants to make love. Then he must worry coz the way he makes feel like a total woman and only one in the world. I want his huge load deep inside me. That’s when he cleans his cum out for ages after. Lol

Why not both? I love the look of heels, but I was a tomboy growing up and never wore them. I know I would hurt myself trying to walk in them, but wearing them during sex sometimes is hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back