HE’s HIV but I still want him…

I honestly think it’s in the gay community that this happens but you never know what a sick minded couple think
All these white gay men and husbands trying to get their girlfriends and wives fucked by black men hoping they would get fucked too. This lifestyle turning into a bi soup festival now.

This cant
This is a touchy subject I know but my husband and I have meet this VERRY attractive classy black gentleman and I want him so bad. My husband is naturally very reluctant because he has info us he is HIV positive.
Should I move on or move forward with protection..?
can't be a serious question 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏿‍♂️
Though I once knew someone positive, and when he met his soul mate he told her the situation and she actually agreed to stay with him. Up to this day they're still married, and had ******* as well. That's 1 in a million though.. love makes people do irrational things sometimes 😂😂

This cant
can't be a serious question 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏿‍♂️
Though I once knew someone positive, and when he met his soul mate he told her the situation and she actually agreed to stay with him. Up to this day they're still married, and had ******* as well. That's 1 in a million though.. love makes people do irrational things sometimes 😂😂
He is a wonderful man that didn’t ask for what he has to live with. But is very transparent and protective about it.

I think you're the ignorant one based on the stupidity you carry on with. You may be well read on this issue but you lack sense, obviously, as you never question that the info you are given is from an industry trying to SELL SOMETHING - retroviral ******* and a lifetime of medical services... Remember when doctors promoted smoking? And "studies" backed them up. And whats the statistical effectiveness of birth control? I know a lot of women who got pregnant while taking it religiously for years ...
If you got HIV/AIDS then its time to say goodbye to this lifestyle because you are now lethal to the rest of us.

Irresponsible and foolish ppl like yourself are the reason why the US federal gov't alone spends $35 BILLION per year on HIV/AIDS related expenditures - all because ppl like to roll the dice with other ppls lives because they are selfish
You sound like a complete idiot. Uneducated, bigoted and cowardly.

Back