HE’s HIV but I still want him…

This is a touchy subject I know but my husband and I have meet this VERRY attractive classy black gentleman and I want him so bad. My husband is naturally very reluctant because he has info us he is HIV positive.
Should I move on or move forward with protection..?
My question for you to figure this out,is simple logic without hypocrisy being involved in your decision making process. Would you give the same consideration to a BWC bull ? If the answer is No, then that is also the answer to your thread.

Last edited:
If I want BWC, I just go to my husband. It’s black sex that I want to play with.
I'm referring to BWC bulls that aren't your husband. It seems to me going by your response is that you wouldn't give that consideration to any BWC bull other than your husband not included in the logic reasoning of the question of consideration . So that is the answer to your thread in my reasoning advice.

I'm referring to BWC bulls that aren't your husband. It seems to me going by your response is that you wouldn't give that consideration to any BWC bull other than your husband not included in the logic reasoning of the question of consideration . So that is the answer to your thread in my reasoning advice.
I don’t care how big the white guy is, I 100% prefer the look of a solid black dick. Not to mention just the whole experience with them. I’ve had white my whole life, I’m not interested In not one more! Ever!

Back