HE’s HIV but I still want him…

This is a touchy subject I know but my husband and I have meet this VERRY attractive classy black gentleman and I want him so bad. My husband is naturally very reluctant because he has info us he is HIV positive.
Should I move on or move forward with protection..?
Move on...there are a lot of other black males that will put you to use

Not HIV positive and not in the ******* industry, just educated and not ignorant.

Sadly the kind of ignorance you are spouting is much akin to the racist ******* of the past, simply based in ignorance.

1. With meds people with HIV have normal to near normal lifespans, so no death sentence.

2. If a person with HIV is undetectable for six months they cannot pass the disease. For those who do not understand, undetectable in the studies where it was determined that there was no risk of transmission was below 1500 viral load, most modern meds push the loads down by to 40 or less.
3. You don't have to be HIV positive to learn science and facts. Some people work in healthcare and read studies and understand science.

All that said, I do not support irresponsible behavior or bug chasing I am simply trying to help people have facts and deal with real life not hate and bullshit.

I know some of you are here and like to hide behind the internet..good for you.

We all suffer when people are discriminated against base upon ignorance.

So what you choose but show some respect for the choice of others.
I think you're the ignorant one based on the stupidity you carry on with. You may be well read on this issue but you lack sense, obviously, as you never question that the info you are given is from an industry trying to SELL SOMETHING - retroviral ******* and a lifetime of medical services... Remember when doctors promoted smoking? And "studies" backed them up. And whats the statistical effectiveness of birth control? I know a lot of women who got pregnant while taking it religiously for years ...
If you got HIV/AIDS then its time to say goodbye to this lifestyle because you are now lethal to the rest of us.

Irresponsible and foolish ppl like yourself are the reason why the US federal gov't alone spends $35 BILLION per year on HIV/AIDS related expenditures - all because ppl like to roll the dice with other ppls lives because they are selfish

This is a touchy subject I know but my husband and I have meet this VERRY attractive classy black gentleman and I want him so bad. My husband is naturally very reluctant because he has info us he is HIV positive.
Wtf ? Get out the lifestyle . All 3 of you are toxic ! People like this make me want to stop . Can you say scary 😧? You would willingly meet a person infected with HIV . IDGAF how much medicine has evolved in AIDS /HIV . Im not testing the waters . Of course that black guy would meet and fuck his wife . Most likely unprotected because he wouldn’t give a fuck .If he gave a fuck he wouldn’t be meeting anyone in a swinging lifestyle where people meet multiple people often. This type of ******* make me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
Absolutely MOVE ON!! A pleasurable evening is NOT worth a lifetime of pain. There are millions of other safe and STD free males who I am certain can look better. Save yourself the grief. 🤦🏿‍♂️ Don’t do it!! 👎🏿

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

Its pretty sad that this really extreme ******* has made it to b2w ...
Bug chaser? Wtf ? I just can understand why someone would do this ?

Last edited:
This is one of the most fucked up and crazier post I’ve seen in the site .

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

Dam I’ve done a quick google search . Yes Cammie is right . This really does happen apparently. I believe this after reading up on this . This sort of play is similar to the breeding parties . Where the woman wants to get pregnant by a black man .

Please move on and thank him for disclosing his HIV status to you and your husband. I know medicines allows HIV patients to be undetectable and can't transfer it as long as they're taking their meds. But don't take risks like this, especially if it's only sex. If you were a single woman that plans on marrying him it would be a different conversation.

What?! People are intentionally infecting others during gangbangs with HIV? Maybe it's time for me to hang this jersey up and just marry me a white woman or go full-blown monk without sex since they're doing this now🤔

Dam I’ve done a quick google search . Yes Cammie is right . This really does happen apparently. I believe this after reading up on this . This sort of play is similar to the breeding parties . Where the woman wants to get pregnant by a black man .
People are losing their minds by getting infected with HIV and spreading it on purpose. I'm scared now.

Back