HE’s HIV but I still want him…

If you have a disease that can KI L L ppl then you need to stay out of the game regardless of any "wonder dr ug" thats available. No wonder new HIV infection rates are almost the same as they were when HIV was first identified! 40 years into a plague and ppl still spreading plague because they are selfish and careless.
exactly. If you have HIV find a partner with HIV, don't spread it! Until then buy a dildo...

Hey, I am not knocking all who do, but I refuse to participate in a GB or a threesome that involves another guy. As for testing, every three months I get the full battery, not just a few items, but EVERYTHING. Costly, but I will rather be safe than sorry. And any I decide to meet with, I request proof, and no printout ******* either. Log on to the portal and show me. Sure it causes me to lose out, but at least I know I am safe to go home and play with Palmela and Fingerella, (my right and left hand lol), No expensive dates are needed, and I know where they have been, and they never tell me no, haha.
@Darkjumper I don’t participate in “GB’s” for the same reason you have stated. As usual, you make complete sense! You have to protect yourselves out there!

That you are even considering this is crazy. I hope everyone stays away from you. No dick is good enough to risk getting such a terrible disease. I don't care that it's manageable today.
So if you catch an STD of any kind, you can’t ever have sex again. Your terrible.

So if you catch an STD of any kind, you can’t ever have sex again. Your terrible.
This is a call only you can make. The pure logical side of the argument would say not to take the risk and he as a positive person should not want to put you at risk. We all know that in matters of love and lust logic can be pushed aside though. You can use protection but there is always going to be that risk. You have to weight the connection and want versus the risk and reward. If it is just about getting off there are many other options from toys to yes other men. What happens if you do end up getting it? Are you willing to say it was worth it and willing to contact anyone that has sex with you from the point you had sex with him until you found out and tell them they might be at risk as well? To me it seems like a foolish risk and I am sorry that he has been dealt that card however it may have come about. Like I said though only you can make this call.

You sound like ur either HIV positive OR have money invested in AIDS pharmaceuticals ... A shill. There no misinformation in anything I said. Ppl with HIV have already ruined their lives with a death sentence so they shouldnt try to ruin everyone elses thru the same irresponsible behavior
Not HIV positive and not in the ******* industry, just educated and not ignorant.

Sadly the kind of ignorance you are spouting is much akin to the racist ******* of the past, simply based in ignorance.

1. With meds people with HIV have normal to near normal lifespans, so no death sentence.

2. If a person with HIV is undetectable for six months they cannot pass the disease. For those who do not understand, undetectable in the studies where it was determined that there was no risk of transmission was below 1500 viral load, most modern meds push the loads down by to 40 or less.
3. You don't have to be HIV positive to learn science and facts. Some people work in healthcare and read studies and understand science.

All that said, I do not support irresponsible behavior or bug chasing I am simply trying to help people have facts and deal with real life not hate and bullshit.

I know some of you are here and like to hide behind the internet..good for you.

We all suffer when people are discriminated against base upon ignorance.

So what you choose but show some respect for the choice of others.

Not HIV positive and not in the ******* industry, just educated and not ignorant.

Sadly the kind of ignorance you are spouting is much akin to the racist ******* of the past, simply based in ignorance.

1. With meds people with HIV have normal to near normal lifespans, so no death sentence.

2. If a person with HIV is undetectable for six months they cannot pass the disease. For those who do not understand, undetectable in the studies where it was determined that there was no risk of transmission was below 1500 viral load, most modern meds push the loads down by to 40 or less.
3. You don't have to be HIV positive to learn science and facts. Some people work in healthcare and read studies and understand science.

All that said, I do not support irresponsible behavior or bug chasing I am simply trying to help people have facts and deal with real life not hate and bullshit.

I know some of you are here and like to hide behind the internet..good for you.

We all suffer when people are discriminated against base upon ignorance.

So what you choose but show some respect for the choice of others.
Well said.
Thank you for sharing the facts.

its a no from me dawg GIF

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

Its pretty sad that this really extreme ******* has made it to b2w ...
Wtf…

Herpes and HPV are far more hazardous than the person who knowingly has and manages HIV. Obesity is more harmful to your long-term health and HIV these days.

Herpes is hazardous?? Please doctor please explain to us all what the long term morbidity is associated with Herpes simplex 2. I'm waiting eagerly.

You do know hiv medications have various long term side effects right? So you can manage the disease but often get other side effects from the medication. Not to mention it can be expensive if you don't have the best insurance to get the newest treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that this post has made it to 4 pages is outstanding. Logical thoughts that would seem simple, are now major discussions. I'm just an outsider, but anyone who would jeopardize their health and people around them is well... twisted.
But your logic any sex outside of marriage is a problem, as is smoking, drinking, obesity eating fried foods, preserved or processed meat ect.

Again while I do not support any irresponsible behavior and HIV is not a joke, diabetes will ******* many more people than HIV.

People do many things everyday that could cause harm.

The truth and fact is that if s person is on medication and is aware of their HIV status they will live as long as anyone and cannot pass the disease.

Bottom line don't go out and try to get HIV but also do not be so ignorant to the facts and how to be safe as well as the well known risks of sexual actions with multiple partners.

The reality is the people who are unaware of their status are the ones passing it. For example in Atlanta at least 17% of people are unaware of their status, those are the people who are at risk of spreading this virus.

Finally it is very true the medication is expensive, but we have reached a point where the side effects are minimal to nothing different than any antidepressants or other medications.

The stigma and misinformation and ignorance around some topics is astounding. But this is the internet and what else should I expect.

Bottom line, get tested know your health status and be smart about the facts.

Good luck

Last edited:
Back