HE’s HIV but I still want him…

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

Its pretty sad that this really extreme ******* has made it to b2w ...

I had to look that up, and the cringe got worse.

From Wikipedia:

“Bugchasers—those who eroticize HIV—constitute a subculture of barebackers, men who have unprotected sex with other men. It is exceedingly uncommon for men to self-identify as bugchasers, but among those who do, their behavior does not consistently match this identification; instead, they often seek ambiguous sexual situations, rather than ones in which their partner is known to have HIV. There are some explanations for the behavior, ranging from sexual excitement at the idea of HIV-positive status, to finding a shared sense of community with other HIV-positive people, to suicidality.[3

From those telling her she should have sex with him unprotected to those who's knowledge of the HIV virus hasn't gone past the 90s or basic high school understanding. The craziness of this entire thread is the main reason why I'm on PREP! Learn about PREP/PEP if you're in these streets fucking because like @CammieCummz said there are more than a few people that are "bug chasers" and "gift givers". Also learn about the different HIV medications that the infected take to prevent the spread of the infection and bring them down to undetectable. Whether this was a troll or not people take the appropriate steps to protect yourselves.

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

That's just totally fucked up!

Hey, I am not knocking all who do, but I refuse to participate in a GB or a threesome that involves another guy. As for testing, every three months I get the full battery, not just a few items, but EVERYTHING. Costly, but I will rather be safe than sorry. And any I decide to meet with, I request proof, and no printout ******* either. Log on to the portal and show me. Sure it causes me to lose out, but at least I know I am safe to go home and play with Palmela and Fingerella, (my right and left hand lol), No expensive dates are needed, and I know where they have been, and they never tell me no, haha.

The ignorance of people is amazing, first, he was honest enough to tell them so he is probably responsible and taking meds thus safer than many who don't know their status.

If you look at the percentage of people in some areas the likelyhood of being exposed is very high. If you take prep you are safe, if he takes his meds, he cannot transmit.

Those are facts, and no matter what having sex with multiple partners is a risk factor for many things.

Oh do you all ever worry about HPV, it causes cancer in women and way more people have it than HIV and HIV can be controlled and do no harm.

I say if the person was honest and you trust them do what you like. Consider prep if you are really worried.

Have fun and to all the judges here good luck too it's all about choices, I hope we can make informed ones.

The ignorance of people is amazing, first, he was honest enough to tell them so he is probably responsible and taking meds thus safer than many who don't know their status.

If you look at the percentage of people in some areas the likelyhood of being exposed is very high. If you take prep you are safe, if he takes his meds, he cannot transmit.

Those are facts, and no matter what having sex with multiple partners is a risk factor for many things.

Oh do you all ever worry about HPV, it causes cancer in women and way more people have it than HIV and HIV can be controlled and do no harm.

I say if the person was honest and you trust them do what you like. Consider prep if you are really worried.

Have fun and to all the judges here good luck too it's all about choices, I hope we can make informed ones.
If you have a disease that can KI L L ppl then you need to stay out of the game regardless of any "wonder dr ug" thats available. No wonder new HIV infection rates are almost the same as they were when HIV was first identified! 40 years into a plague and ppl still spreading plague because they are selfish and careless.

If you have a disease that can KI L L ppl then you need to stay out of the game regardless of any "wonder dr ug" thats available. No wonder new HIV infection rates are almost the same as they were when HIV was first identified! 40 years into a plague and ppl still spreading plague because they are selfish and careless.
Okay, so anyone with herpes or hepatitis or HPV better stay out of the game too, HPV causes cancer which can ******* and hepatitis destroys the liver that can *******.

It's all risky, those who are untested or unaware are the ones who are passing HIV, not people who know their status and take meds.

If a person chooses not to have sex with someone who is positive I totally respect it is a choice, but there is little need for the hate and misinformation.

Okay, so anyone with herpes or hepatitis or HPV better stay out of the game too, HPV causes cancer which can ******* and hepatitis destroys the liver that can *******.

It's all risky, those who are untested or unaware are the ones who are passing HIV, not people who know their status and take meds.

If a person chooses not to have sex with someone who is positive I totally respect it is a choice, but there is little need for the hate and misinformation.
You sound like ur either HIV positive OR have money invested in AIDS pharmaceuticals ... A shill. There no misinformation in anything I said. Ppl with HIV have already ruined their lives with a death sentence so they shouldnt try to ruin everyone elses thru the same irresponsible behavior

Back