HE’s HIV but I still want him…

I don’t care how big the white guy is, I 100% prefer the look of a solid black dick. Not to mention just the whole experience with them. I’ve had white my whole life, I’m not interested In not one more! Ever!
Your just not seeing the philosophical logical point I'm making. You're lost in a valley of circular Flawed logic of your own spiral in downward trajectory.

Your just not seeing the philosophical logical point I'm making. You're lost in a valley of circular Flawed logic of your own spiral in downward trajectory.
Lol, I love guys like you that try to come across like your something your not. I bet you spend days practitioners your signature to look sophisticated and possibly pass for a MD.
Still not getting this unless your have a big black dick! It’s the contrast that I’m after little guy.

I'm referring to BWC bulls that aren't your husband. It seems to me going by your response is that you wouldn't give that consideration to any BWC bull other than your husband not included in the logic reasoning of the question of consideration . So that is the answer to your thread in my reasoning advice.
Why you begging for her to change her perference on a site that literally caters to people with this preference bra?

This is a touchy subject I know but my husband and I have meet this VERRY attractive classy black gentleman and I want him so bad. My husband is naturally very reluctant because he has info us he is HIV positive.
Should I move on or move forward with protection..?
I am not even sure if this is a real person or question or if someone trying to play a game. Assuming it is real, this is a no-brainer, and you already know the answer. Are you that desperate for some black D or any color D for that matter that you are willing to put your life on the line? I won't even waste my time going into all the reasons why you shouldn't. Do as you please, and deal with the outcome. I can tell one thing for sure if you do, every little sneeze or cough you do after that will have your ass scared wondering if you got infected. But hey, do you. Good luck. I have to give the gentleman his props for being honest about it. But on the flip side, he should not even put himself out there at all.

If I want BWC, I just go to my husband. It’s black sex that I want to play with.
Hmm, and there are no non-HIV-carrying black men that you could meet? Are you on an island with the last living black man that so happens to be HIV positive haha? Not trying to clown you, but you are not a baby that can't think rationally. The moment that was revealed you should be saying the famous words "Next!!".

Why you begging for her to change her perference on a site that literally caters to people with this preference bra?
Showtime Recording GIF by CBS

So I guess if someone has HIV, they can never have even protected sex again.
Sad..
You are missing what everyone is trying to tell you. You don't owe this guy anything. There are plenty of other HIV negative men you could meet. It's not like you are married to this guy so not sure of the hesitancy to abstain. But then again, no sense going on about this. It seems your mind is made up so your post was probably just for entertainment. You will do what you want regardless.

Shes whats called a "bug chaser". Ppl who hate themselves and the ones who love them so much, they seek out sex with HIV/AIDS infected ppl so they can catch it (and eventually die). There are literally gb parties thrown where 1 or 2 of the ppl are infected but their status is kept secret so you dont know if an ifected person ever had sex with you - thats part of the bug chasers thrill.

Its pretty sad that this really extreme ******* has made it to b2w ...

I am not even sure if this is a real person or question or if someone trying to play a game. Assuming it is real, this is a no-brainer, and you already know the answer. Are you that desperate for some black D or any color D for that matter that you are willing to put your life on the line? I won't even waste my time going into all the reasons why you shouldn't. Do as you please, and deal with the outcome. I can tell one thing for sure if you do, every little sneeze or cough you do after that will have your ass scared wondering if you got infected. But hey, do you. Good luck. I have to give the gentleman his props for being honest about it. But on the flip side, he should not even put himself out there at all.
@Darkjumper One of the most sensible responses yet in this thread 🧵 No infected “Dick or Pussy” is with putting your life on the line!

Back