Hawt gf

BAMA75

Couple
I finally got my EXWIFE now GF to start checking out guys and being open if she gets hit on. It took years to get her to this point. I told her the ball is in her court if she wants to explore, she can. After I told her this and gave her no pressure all up to her thats when she was into it and actually now wants to keep the doors open. And I get super hard everytime I think about her talking to someone else. She claims if she meets someone it will be to replace me and she isn’t sure if she will cuck me or not especially if she falls in love with this other person whom she might meet. The other night I was out of town she ended up going to this party and talking to some guy she told me she didn’t bother to mention me because she wanted to see what would happen with this guy. Nothing happened but still she has that mentality which gets me hard as a rock. My question is what do I do next? Just sit back in watch the show? And do you think she will eventually cuck me?

I finally got my EXWIFE now GF to start checking out guys and being open if she gets hit on. It took years to get her to this point. I told her the ball is in her court if she wants to explore, she can. After I told her this and gave her no pressure all up to her thats when she was into it and actually now wants to keep the doors open. And I get super hard everytime I think about her talking to someone else. She claims if she meets someone it will be to replace me and she isn’t sure if she will cuck me or not especially if she falls in love with this other person whom she might meet. The other night I was out of town she ended up going to this party and talking to some guy she told me she didn’t bother to mention me because she wanted to see what would happen with this guy. Nothing happened but still she has that mentality which gets me hard as a rock. My question is what do I do next? Just sit back in watch the show? And do you think she will eventually cuck me?
Your dating your ex wife? Hardly seems like a cuckold hotwife relationship to me. She also seems like a woman who is dedicated to being n a one person relationship. Good luck, f you want to be in a cuckold relationship I suggest you love for a more open lady!

Your dating your ex wife? Hardly seems like a cuckold hotwife relationship to me. She also seems like a woman who is dedicated to being n a one person relationship. Good luck, f you want to be in a cuckold relationship I suggest you love for a more open lady!
Ty for the advice

Let her know that you ar behind her 100%

Back