Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

i just came together with my beautiful girlfriend https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/aminawetherby.456514/ but i cant wait to have the honour to lick cum off and out of her sweet black pussy.

Yes indeed you will lick me clean - I'm going to feed you a lot of cum and piss too.
Then, I'll suck & kiss your lips slowly/deeply while gripping and rubbing your head.

6f07ba382481926008f9cb3aed63053a.gif

Last edited:
I have with my ex wife. She had a black boyfriend for a long time. But I never like licked everything out of her like some of you guys do, or fantasize about. She would lay on her back and pull her legs back and I would lick her clit and she would cum and cum. She had a pregnancy fetish (although her tubes were tied) so she tried to keep his cum in her. My wife now has never had sex with a bbc without a condom. She goes through phases were she's into it, we go through the whole endless internet search, the meet and greet, the hotel (or our house), she cums 20 times then she'll never talk to him again, and rarely mentions it at all. We've never had a bad experience, I've always been there, she's just like that. Like she's embarrassed of what she did, even though it turned her on insanely. I would love if she could find a regular bbc, but she's like a one and done.

I have with my ex wife. She had a black boyfriend for a long time. But I never like licked everything out of her like some of you guys do, or fantasize about. She would lay on her back and pull her legs back and I would lick her clit and she would cum and cum. She had a pregnancy fetish (although her tubes were tied) so she tried to keep his cum in her. My wife now has never had sex with a bbc without a condom. She goes through phases were she's into it, we go through the whole endless internet search, the meet and greet, the hotel (or our house), she cums 20 times then she'll never talk to him again, and rarely mentions it at all. We've never had a bad experience, I've always been there, she's just like that. Like she's embarrassed of what she did, even though it turned her on insanely. I would love if she could find a regular bbc, but she's like a one and done.

It is so funny to see the difference between what real people post and the batshit that is posted by frustrated wannabis.
The experience described here fully reflects ours , my wife is really shy IRL and what happens during our infrequent encounters is never discussed outside of the encounters . It is like a Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Sure , when we cuddle before or after our vanilla sex, I bring these things up here and there, but she mostly evades the indulgence. Women....

I anyone had asked me if I would like to do it, I would have taken him to the lunatic asylum.

And now I LOVE it. It's the most beautiful and arousing thing I have ever done. I can't imagine a life without it.

View attachment 2653153

This. I LOVE that it's a way I can participate in THEIR sex, and I LOVE how amazing THEIR sex tastes while making love to her pussy with my mouth and tongue. :blackheart:

I have over the years done it, I mean licking my wife’s pussy after She had been fucked, but not that often.
I much preferred watching, When I had the opportunity. always at my wifes invitation, I must add.
I did adore watching Her at a gang bang, ( All Black Guys Some with truly massive cocks,) I loved watching Her take 2/3 guys at the same time, but a massive turn on for me , was seeing all their Cum run out of Her arse and pussy.
Leaving a huge patch on the sheets , with thick bits still laying there and being 15/17 ins in diameter where all their cum Had run out of Her,and as another 2 guys wer DP ing.
And bending down to watch the cocks thrusting in and out of Her and one of the guys that had recently been inside Her , Looking Me in the eye, smiling and running His finger round the edge of the Cum Patch, Saying to me “ We love having Her here, She is just so enthusiastic “
Blew my Mind .👌😁

Last edited:
Many times weekly and now she has me cleaning one of her friends pussies occasionally when timing allows and has informed me another friend she has wants to experience my tongue lapping their freshly bbc used pussies too. Sounds like a fantasy and too good to be true but it is true and yes I pinch myself daily, I know how lucky I am. Nothing better than the excitement and mental pleasure it gives me seeing, smelling, tasting and devouring a married white pussy freshly fucked and very well satisfied, full of her black bulls cum!
I am so envious

Back