Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

Oh gosh I would love to lick my wife clean after a big black cock has been inside her and shot it deep. I could only hope that it was a huge strong load that shot up way inside her. That way I can suck and suck until I get flooded with all those tasty cream potent juices. And of course, after I’m done gulping down those sweet juices, I would service that semi hard bbc that filled my wife.

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I'm ashamed I have to admit that I clean my wife's pussy full of cum after sex with her bull. In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Now I got used to it and not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I enjoy licking and cleaning the bull's cum out of my wife's pussy as well.

I'm ashamed I have to admit that I clean my wife's pussy full of cum after sex with her bull. In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Now I got used to it and not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I enjoy licking and cleaning the bull's cum out of my wife's pussy as well.
Many times, nothing wrong......

Back