Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I'm caged and now I prefer not to watch when gf is with her 3 bulls. But the other day, I was crashing on my sofa when she came out of the bedroom after an intense session. I thought she would go the shower, but instead she sat on my mouth to rub up her dripping snatch. Couldn't believe how much cum she could retain in her pussy. I guess being a mom of 2 she gives more capacity. She continued rubbing frantically on my tongue and lips until she came almost squirting on my face. After that, she fell asleep with her sticky body on top of me.
my ex wife used to climb on my face often filled with her bosses come and mine to boot
loved it when she would say eat my lovers come baby.
sadly he was white but would have done the same if he had been a big BBC GUY.

The first time she fucked a black guy. Taking him up to our room was a spur of the moment decision by her, and turned into a bareback fucking in our hotel room. I cleaned her out after he left. I have cleaned her pussy many times since.
it's what all of us cucks should do
it shows them we are truly aligned to the fact we love them & want them to do whatever they want in their search of true fulfilment.

My wife loves when I clean her cum filled pussy. She almost cums instantly. Last time I cleaned her is when her ex husband fucked her a few months ago. We both get really excited when he fucks her. It's like extra level naughty when her current husband eats her ex husbands creampie.
the power of your love for her is undeniable as you lap way
it's so erotic, so dirty but so intoxicating to do that to your wife.
I always found so

My wife's lover told me to, 'oh good' when I came into the room after they had been fucking and she had her legs wide open and was grinning at me, Leo said 'clean up duties', I knew what to do, I heard her say 'god he is as well' and Leo saying 'he is submitting to the Alpha male, its natural', I got so hard. She tied me spreadeagled and whipped my balls and cock the following day for enjoying it so much, that was so arousing, I remained stiff throughout. She became very wet and she sat on my face

Attachments

• 050.JPG
    050.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 166
This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
giphy.gif

I am going to get a creampie in about an hour. My wife is upstairs with two 20-something black guys that came to install carpet in a room upstairs. I knew when they showed up yesterday that she was going to fuck them. They came back this morning to finish the installation. She came downstairs in her bathrobe with nothing on underneath and told them to come upstairs for their "tip" when they were done. They are fucking her right now, but I am locked in my CB-X MiniMe cage and can't jerk off or watch.

I am going to get a creampie in about an hour. My wife is upstairs with two 20-something black guys that came to install carpet in a room upstairs. I knew when they showed up yesterday that she was going to fuck them. They came back this morning to finish the installation. She came downstairs in her bathrobe with nothing on underneath and told them to come upstairs for their "tip" when they were done. They are fucking her right now, but I am locked in my CB-X MiniMe cage and can't jerk off or watch.
Sneak a peak upstairs !

Back