Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I am going to get a creampie in about an hour. My wife is upstairs with two 20-something black guys that came to install carpet in a room upstairs. I knew when they showed up yesterday that she was going to fuck them. They came back this morning to finish the installation. She came downstairs in her bathrobe with nothing on underneath and told them to come upstairs for their "tip" when they were done. They are fucking her right now, but I am locked in my CB-X MiniMe cage and can't jerk off or watch.
You lucky guy! Not one, but two! Score!!

i love it when they pull their cock out of her pussy and shove it in my mouth, the best is when she rides him reverse cowgirl and i get to lick his shaft and balls and her clit then pull his dick out and clean all her cum off of it then guide it back into her pussy, such a turn on to help get his dick inside her

Many times weekly and now she has me cleaning one of her friends pussies occasionally when timing allows and has informed me another friend she has wants to experience my tongue lapping their freshly bbc used pussies too. Sounds like a fantasy and too good to be true but it is true and yes I pinch myself daily, I know how lucky I am. Nothing better than the excitement and mental pleasure it gives me seeing, smelling, tasting and devouring a married white pussy freshly fucked and very well satisfied, full of her black bulls cum!

Back