Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

My husband has a couple times but he didn't know it...
So hot this is something I’d would also love to happen not knowing and her coming home after a night out or coming back home from work
And telling me how horny she is and she’s been hot and horny all day thinking about how good I eat her pussy
And it’s made her all wet
And tells me to eat her pussy
I do as she asks and she’s absolutely dripping wet
And lick her till she orgasms

Think about this one moment: Your wife has just received her black lover's cum and her pussy is filled now. You are watching how the black guy is pulling out his black cock from her filled pussy.
What would you do? Lick/eat her pussy to clean it up? Fuck her using his sperm as good as natural lubricant?
View attachment 201757View attachment 201758
My first instinct is to put my face on her pussy and lick and suck as much as I can :love:

I’ll never forget how the inside of my mouth had a numbing/tingling sensation the first time I got a mouthful of my wife’s bull’s cum. I assume because of how potent/active the sperm is in black males???? I don’t get that sensation in my mouth when I lick up my own cum, but I get it EVERY time I’m ****** to lick up a black man’s cum. Anyone else experience the same??

Back