Have you ever licked black sperm from her pussy?

I'm caged and now I prefer not to watch when gf is with her 3 bulls. But the other day, I was crashing on my sofa when she came out of the bedroom after an intense session. I thought she would go the shower, but instead she sat on my mouth to rub up her dripping snatch. Couldn't believe how much cum she could retain in her pussy. I guess being a mom of 2 she gives more capacity. She continued rubbing frantically on my tongue and lips until she came almost squirting on my face. After that, she fell asleep with her sticky body on top of me.

I'm caged and now I prefer not to watch when gf is with her 3 bulls. But the other day, I was crashing on my sofa when she came out of the bedroom after an intense session. I thought she would go the shower, but instead she sat on my mouth to rub up her dripping snatch. Couldn't believe how much cum she could retain in her pussy. I guess being a mom of 2 she gives more capacity. She continued rubbing frantically on my tongue and lips until she came almost squirting on my face. After that, she fell asleep with her sticky body on top of me.
You are such a lucky man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an special question for cuckold husbands...have you ever sucked your wife's pussy after your black lover cummed inside it?
Some men feel that sucking their wive's pussies and drinking black lover's sperm is a way to mark their terrain!
I do it for the taste and savoring their cum in my mouth and to suckle bathe and massage a swollen vaging with the soft tissue of my bottom lick. What's good for her is good for him to. His cock. Balls, and anus

Back